Thread: Wonderful Wooster!

Wooster

Hi Wooster!!!!!!!!!What a handsome fellow you are. Congratulations on
    DOTD. I got to see you. You look like you are posing for your picture.
    I bet your family has spoiled you rotten. Have a wonderful life.

A dog Lover
    LHCamry

Wonderful Wooster!

Good morning and enthusiastic Dog of the Day congratulations to you Wooster, from me and my Lab Star! Be still my Retriever loving heart! What a treat to see a beautiful Golden guy as our featured honoree! Of course you love people sweetheart, you're a Golden, wearing your "Velcro dog" label with pride! And who wouldn't trade off a few chewed flip flops for a lifetime of unconditional love and devoted companionship (though hopefully by now you've given up on remodeling the deck)! Haven't met a Retriever yet who didn't love a good chew! hehe I'm so happy to hear that you've taken the plunge and learned to love the water, Wooster! Nothing puts a bigger smile on my face than the sight of a Retriever paddling away! Sometimes all it takes is a little coaxing from a water loving doggie pal like Maggie to show you the ropes, and off you go! Your family is so blessed to have a doggie as special in you in their lives, and we're honored to crown you our Dog of the Day kudos!

Thanks for starting my day off with a big smile, precious Wooster! I hope you and your dear pup pals Angel the Westie and Maggie the Lab, and your proud people all, enjoy a very special, summertime fun filled day of celebration! Lots of hugs and kisses, woofs and wags to you Wooster, from me and Star!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Wooster! What name for a dog! Woof!

Wooster Woooohooooo!!!!!

Be still our hearts. We have a handsome Golden boy in the spotlight today as our highly esteemed DOTD!!! Congratulations Big Boy!! Our love for you Golden guys is no secret here. We do think you're posing for photographs and you seem to be a born model. We can't help but smile at some parts of your story. The part about the deck being used as a bone brings a smile. However, we don't think the family is all smiles over that. We think they might not be smiling if they're flip flops are being chewed but we can tell, they're gonna forgive you and love you anyway!! Who could resist you, buddy? We think it's wonderful that you have a couple of pals to keep you company. Please tell Mom to give you tons of kisses from us to help celebrate today!! We wish all of you happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny, Hot Hot Hot, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Wooster

Just finished reading the book "Marley & Me", by his person, John Grogan. If you haven't read it yet, check out your library. You gotta love those retreivers, they're a breed apart! But, they are loving and loyal, so its hard to stay mad at them, no matter what they do.

Give Wooster a good rubbing and, of course, a bone on this, his special day.

NancyA

Wooster

What a handsome guy you are, Wooster. I would say gorgeous, but that is a girly thing to say. (But you really are gorgeous!) Happy to hear you are now enjoying the benefits of swimming. It will help keep you in shape without damage to hips and other joints. Have a wonderful Dog of the Day afternoon, and a long, healthy, happy life with your family. Have a tummy tickle on me.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hi Wooster,

Wonderful pictures of you handsome Wooster. Looks like someone
    was holding a tasty bone just out of reach. Congratulations on being
    our honored DOG OF THE DAY. I hope you have a great celebration in
    your honor. Sending out lots of hugs & kisses too sweetie boy.

Wooster

What a sweetie you are, Wooster! But you shouldn't be chewing the edge of the deck. A decking contractor told me that pressure treated wood used in decking is treated with arsenic. Tell your human to investigate. In the meantime - NO CHEWING!

Love Ya'

Rusty's PetMom

Geesh....what can I say? As soon as my heart stops thumpity thumping I'll tell you what a handsome, adorable guy you are, Wooster! I hope you get a truckload of chewies on your special day! Keep your GR smiley face forever!

I've been Boooo'd!