Thread: Isis rose, i miss you so much

Isis rose, i miss you so much

ISIS ROSE MY BABY GIRL, I WANT YOU BACK SO MUCH. I NEVER EXPECTED TO LOOSE YOU SO SOON. IT ISNT THE SAME WITH OUT YOU AND I THINK ABOUT YOU ALL THE TIME. WOTH ALL MY LOVE, I'LL MISS YOU FOREVER.

I'm so sorry to hear about her passing. Welcome to PT. I'm sorry this had to be your first post. What a beautiful name. I bet she was a gorgeous cat too. RIP Isis Rose.
    Last edited by krazyaboutkatz; 07-11-2009 at 10:53 PM.

I, too, would like to welcome you to Pet Talk but I'm sorry that it has to be under these circumstances. Most if not all of us here have sent a furbaby to the Rainbow Bridge and it doesn't get any easier w/each one. Time does tend to heal our broken heart, though, so keep the faythe that it won't hurt as much as time passes. RIP, Isis Rose. Your human misses you but knows that you're in a better place.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts like yours make me realize how much I still miss my beloved Kitty and Tomas. It's been a year and a half since Kitty left us and one year since Tomas passed. I still love them dearly, but our new kittes, Mau Mau and Buddy, keep us happy and going on with life. I will never forget my two RB babies, but I do love the new ones and I know we saved two wonderful kitties who needed a furrever home. Time and, eventually, a new kitty to love, are great healers of the heart. RIP Isis Rose. You are missed and loved.

I am so sorry to welcome you in the Cat Memorial section. Many of us have lost our beloved cats in the past, so we know how you are feeling...Isis Rose knows how much you love her, and she will never forget you....Sleep softly, sweet Isis Rose...

I'm sorry that your welcome to Pet Talk has come at such a difficult time and I'm so very sorry about your Isis Rose...It's always so hard to lose one of our babies...We here at Pet Talk know how you are feeling now and sympathize with you so very much...Many, if not all of us, have lost treasured and beloved pets, and know the loss that you are feeling, but we also know that your Isis Rose will never truly leave you, and will love you always...She has gone on to the Rainbow Bridge with all the rest of our beloved animals (she'll have lots of new friends), where she will always be safe and healthy and happy. Please know that you are not alone, and that Isis Rose will always be with you...

God bless...

Judy
    "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated."

Mahatma Gandhi

I, too, can understand having lost some of my beloved feline companions over the years and continue to miss them all very, very much. Some were with me up to 18 years. May you be comforted in this time of loss.

Glad to see you here on Pet Talk..welcome!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I loved reading: Cat Stories by James Herriot who wrote the All Creatures Great and Small series.

I recently lost my kitty, so I can understand what you are feeling. I am so sorry.

RIP Isis Rose
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Iris Rose kniows how much you miss her, and she wll drop by and see you, Her Beloved Guardian and tell you all about her travels with the Animal Angel Army as they tour Provence and the Riviera.
    And shes happy, but will never truly be happy until you are Together in Paradise in a place that she has purrsonally picked out.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Sorry to hear that Isis Rose was separated from you before her time.

Please Isis Rose, your guardian needs a sign, to know that you are o.k. and happy. Please give her/him a brush of your whiskers in the night, a bump of the head, or a good night meow, that only they can hear. Your guardian is missing you and needs your comfort.

Godspeed, Until you both meet again, at the Rainbow Bridge. At the Grand Reunion.

One Fine Day.

My very deepest sympathy to you on the loss of your beloved Isis Rose.

Rest in peace, dearest little girl, you are so much missed.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I'm so sorry to hear about your Isis Rose.

RIP sweet girl. You will be missed.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I recently lost Tigger, my mom's cat. I know your pain because I am going through it too. I am expecting him to want his special food any moment and I have to remind myself that he is dead.
    In loving memory of Tigger 2003-2009. In loving memory of Ashes 2001-2013.

{{{gentle hugs}}}
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/