Thread: Watson

Watson

He looks like our Arthur Raye Raye. KING ARTHUR RAYE that is lol AKA ARFFER!!!! he is a flat coated retriever. has the same face as Arthur and the coat looks the same Except Arthur has black with tinges of red in his long fur. If you need a picture I can email you one. Arthur is long legged and lanky too and weighs around 35lbs. My email is [email protected]. Just ask for a Picture of Arthur (By the way he lives in Ky)

Good morning and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful Watson! What a pleasure it was, waking up to find a beautiful rescue as our featured honoree! Thanks to all...Safe Haven Animal Rescue, your guardian angel Laura and of course your family...for helping to make your happy homecoming a reality! From that first fateful meeting, that first love lick, it was clear that you and your forever family to be were meant for one another! Your beloved predecessor Sadie left behind some mighty big paw prints to fill, but I have a feeling she's smiling down on you all today from the Rainbow Bridge, comforted knowing her humans' heart are in the most loving of paws!

And seeing as you have Border Collie in your lineage, it's no surprise to learn what a smart fellow you are! And I too think I see a bit of the Retriever in you as well, flat coated! But whatever your heritage, you are one beautiful pup, inside and out! And your family so very blessed to have you as their best buddy and life long, loving companion! Me and my Lab Star send you heartfelt congrats on your much deserved day of honor, with bunches of hugs, kisses, and happy wiggles on your much deserved day of honor, precious Watson! Enjoy a happy day of celebration with your humans, beautiful Watson! Hope you're treated to lots of fun adventures today, everything your heart desires!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Wonderful Mr. Watson!!!!!

You are an incredibly handsome boy, Watson. We love your name too. We have to agree with Sandra in saying you look like there's some Retriever in your mix as well. Border Collies are such smart doggies. We know you are keeping the family entertained. Kudos to your family for driving three hours and rescuing you. We're so sorry to hear you were abandoned. Thank goodness you were saved and you're living the good life now!! We hope your Mom can hook up with the OP. We think you might have a sibling in their family. That would be so cool!! Sadie is certainly proud to see you there with her family. Congrats on your big day as our fab DOTD!! Please tell the family to give you lots of extra kisses to help celebrate today. Those kisses are from us. We wish you happiness always!!!

Love Daisy and Delilah in Sunny, Rather Pleasant, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hello Mister Watson. May I say you have the most beautiful eyes, they are just shining with love and intelligence. Your coat is very pretty too. I'm glad you're having a happy life in a loving home. Wish I could give you a hug and I wish I could know what you're thinking too. You just look so very wise, dear Watson. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Handsome Watson

WOW!!! Watson, you are just GORGEOUS!!! I know you are a guy, but DANG!!I bet you are a real heartbreaker! I am so very happy that a wonderful shelter took you and your family in to take care of you. I am also kind of jealous that your human family now get to spend their lives with you. I would love to find another beautiful baby to love, and I sure could love the likes of you! I wish for you a life of love, fun, family, and friends. Please ask your human family to give you baby bear hugs from me, and nose kisses from Wolf and Ella. Have a wonderful Dog of the Day Afternoon, and have a few treats to celebrate!

Hi Watson,

I am happy to meet you & read your story sweetie. I am so glad to
    know you picked just the right forever family to join. Or did they pick
    you? Either way you look so happy & alert in your pictures. Congrats
    on being chosen as our very special DOG OF THE DAY. Wishing you
    a long & happy life with your lucky family.

Watson, you're gorgeous! Just look at your coloring! Congratulations on DOTD! Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Oh, my dear Watson..... You are a handsome, handsome boy! I'm so glad you found your forever family, and they you! Happy Happy DOTD! Oodles of hugs and kisses!

I've been Boooo'd!

Hi, Watson! You're a very handsome boy. I'm glad you were rescued with your litter mates and you now have a loving home where people take good care of you. What a lucky pup! Enjoy your special day with your family. Congrats on DOTD!