Thread: Jasper

Jasper

Hi Cutie! Be careful outside, Jasper, it's a dangerous world for kitties in the great outdoors (as you can imagine, I have an indoor guy) It sounds like your person loves you very much, and would be devastated if something happened to you. Enjoy your special day.

Jasper! You are one, sleek, feline machine!!! Be safe in your travels! HAPPY COTD!!!

Hello, Jasper. You are a handsome and talented feline What was that thing you were checking out in that picture? I never saw an insect with such big wiskers and I live in Florida, the home of insect heaven. Enjoy your special day. Purrs and head-buts to you and your human

The first thing I thought when I saw Jasper is that hes a regular Action Hero Cat whos fearless and loves to climb and explore every part of his house.
    Jaspers a throw back to the Cats of days gone by who were allowed to roam, before increased traffic and dangers made it unsafe in some places for Our Cats to roam.

And there were not as many starys as there are now, and FIP and FELV were no longer as prevelent.
    Its so good that Jasper has the freedom to be out and about, I wish that there was a wya that my Cats could be out more.
    We are planning at enclosing about 20 feet of the backyard maybe that will help.
    Jaspers such a great Cat, and we salute the great life that he has with his Family.

The Lucky Found Cats All send a Born Free MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW to Jolly Jasper Our Newest Cat of the Day!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Jasper, you sound fun to hang around with, I'd love to sit on the roof with you and watch the birds in the sky, but no hunting okay! that's not good
    Happy Cat Of The Day!

Wow Jasper

What IS that big scarey bug you have your sites on! Katie is VERY glad she never sees such things here in California!

Jasper what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

So you have the spirit of adventure, eh? I love the picture of you with the bug but please keep it where you live. I'd hate to see a grasshopper that big here.

I hope you and your family are having a wonderfully fun day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eek not a spider!

HELLO BEAUTIFUL TUXEDO JASPER! HAPPY COTD THAT LOOKS LIKE A SNEAKY SASSY SPIDER EEKYOU ARE BRAVER THAN I AM. I LOOOOVE TUXIES. I ADOPTED SAMMY IN 2006 AND HE IS NOW ABOUT 20 LBS AT ALMOST 6 TEARS OLD. THEY REALLY ARE A HEALTHY SUBSTANTIAL FURR VALL! YOU ARE IN A BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY I HAVE HEARD AND NO DOUBT THERE ARE GREAT SIGHTS TO SEE/ PLACES TO BE. BUT BEWARE THE SPIDERS HONEY! I LIVE IN UPSTATE NEW YORK/USA AND IIIT WAS GREAT THAT YOUR HUMAN SHARED YOU WITH US! SUSANSWATLIN518

Jammin' Jasper!

Jasper - you are such an energetic cute boy! You must be careful when outside, however. We don't want you to get hurt by traffic or a bad human!
    I love your pictures! Enjoy your COTD status!

P.s

Oh!! I guess that is a grasshopper and not a spider at all. I turned up the magnification to get a close up eek! I recall in the 70's in science class we had some huge brown grasshoppers on petrie dishes about 3-4 inches long. We wondered where they originated from. Maybe... Well i didn't have to dissect it so maybe it was for another class coming in. Well i agree that the very largest bugs should stay in the far off lands where they are. Have a great summer susanswatlin518

Hi there Jasper!! You are such a lucky cat, and hey, you're a hunk!!
    Lots of congrats on your special day!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Hello handsome Jasper! What a devilshly gorgeous guy you are with your sleek black and white fur. I just can't pass up congratulating a Tuxie boy!

Sounds like you have a very busy life, but I'm glad you find time to relax with your hoomans. Just be careful out there!

Your "cousin" Archy sends a shout-out to you; now you know why I love tuxies so much!

Have a wonderful special day today and do your thing out there!

Headbumpies from the boys and me!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Greetings handsome, hunky Jasper! Happy Cat of the Day, sweet boy! Wow! What an athletic, adventure loving fellow you are, and where better to live out your love of adventure than in beautiful New Zealand! As Catmandu so aptly put it, you're nothing less than an Auckie feline action/adventure hero! Could a Japer comic book be in the works? hehe And that shot of you examining that prehistoric looking creatue is the best! They sure do grow them big down there, bugs I mean!

What a precious, joyful feline you are Jasper, what a wonderful furkid and loving best friend you are! Your family is one lucky lot, having a kitty as special as you in their lives, and we're honored to crown you our very special and most deserving "top cat!!!" Hope you're enjoying your big day on the big stage, sweetheart! Please have your humans give you a hug and a kiss for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Kiwi Kitty

Hello, Jasper, way Down Under! I lived in Auckland for 18 months in 1980-81 while serving as the US Vice Consul. That horrid bug you are shown with in one picture reminds me of the dreaded Weta bugs that we saw in our yards in New Zealand. Here is a link for more information:

http://www.whatsthatbug.com/2009/01/...m-australia-2/

Pretty sure it's the same critter.

Anyhow, don't let him nip your whiskers!

Kisses and hugs (and a big shout out to all your fellow New Zealanders; it's a beautiful country)
    MARTHA and Chloe
    My Sweet Tortie Posy
    (and a real Nosy Parker to boot)

IN MEMORIAM 3-29-07
    Julie the California Calico Princess
    "I'll be seeing you over the rainbow..."