Thread: Molly

Molly

Molly the Dachshund is very cute love the Dapple color it would help Molly allot if you would get her nails trimmed.Of course you have to do it a little at a time to get the quick to recede. The extra long,long nails can throw her back out ,make a splay foot in turn will be bad for the foot &the back. Know they hate it but we as dog parents have to do what is best for them in the long run.I also have a Dachshund & a Doberman both have black nail which I hate on the Dobe I use a Dremel from my hubby's garage on the Doxie the Pet I Cure thing advertised on TV, Good Luck & Hugs.

Molly.....What a beautiful little girl you are. I just love your color,
    Very unusual. I would have picked you to Molly. Congratulations on DOTD.
    I got to meet you and read such good things about you. Molly, You are a very lucky girl to have a family that loves you so much. Take good care of them. Have a wonderful July 4 TH.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi, Molly! You are a gorgeous girl and I love your party hat! You look like such a happy and friendly girl. Enjoy your special day with your family. Congrats on DOTD and have fun! Happy 4th of July, too!

Hello there precious Miss Molly! Happy Dog of the Day and Independence Day to you, sweet baby girl! Oh, how adorable you look in that birthday hat! My girl Star has the exact same one! Well, it's time to break out that hat again Molly; lots of celebrating to do at your house today! I'm so happy to see a precious senior citizen such as you nab our holiday honors! What a lucky family, having known your love and devotion these many years, and I wish for you and them, many more happy birthday celebrations!

I'm so sorry to hear of your very serious, past health challenges, Molly! What a good girl, knowing that while it's not much fun having to be crated, you took it like a trooper, knowing your Mommy had your best interest at heart! And don't you look fabulous! So fit, and not looking a day over 5! Must be all of that good loving your family heaps upon you, that keeps you looking so youthful! Thanks for the big smiles, Miss Molly! I hope you and your wonderful family are enjoying a very special and fun filled day celebrating your much deserved day of honor! Bunches of hugs and kisses to you, precious one! Have a happy and safe 4th of July evening!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Molly, you're so pretty! I bet your grandma and grandpa love to see you! Congratulations on being our 4th of July DOTD!
    I hope this day is special for you.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hello Molly,

It's nice to meet you sweet Molly. You have a wonderful family that
    clearly love you to bits. No wonder, a sweet & loyal friend is what you
    are. Big congrats on being chosen as our special DOG OF THE DAY. A
    special pup like you could be DOTD everyday. Sending hugs & kisses
    sweet Molly.

Hi Molly !!!!

We're sorry we're so late in greeting you, precious girl. You are sucha cutie and you look very adorable in your party hat. Our Mom was busy all day and couldn't help us type until now. We hope you had a great day!! Happy 4th of July too. Congrats!! Please tell Mom to give you a billion kisses on that sweet facie from us. Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Hot, Sunny, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!