Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Taz 1995-2009

Well, yesterday was one year ago that I said goodbye to you Mr Moe. I couldn't bring myself to make this post yesterday. I think Jax is keeping me busy. He makes me smile and I often think of you when I look at him.
    I know I said it before but Paizly is really stepping up and taking over things you used to do. She asks to sit in the bathroom window. She is having to deal with a younger sibling. She isn't all cuddly with him yet, but she does play with him (more than you did with her).

I want to thank you for sending us Jax. He fits into this house perfectly! He reminds us of you with his coloring, although he has more white than you and he is TINY!!!

I miss you Taz so much. There's times I get tears in my eyes when I think of you and that day one year ago. Like right now.... It does help knowing you are happy and pain free at the bridge playing with the other animals there. Tell DJ hello for us, oh and let Starr know his meowmie misses him too.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Cindy, these kinds of anniversaries are so hard. I'm sure that Taz is watching down on you and he's enjoying seeing you so happy again with Jax. Thanks for including Starr in your post too. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

May you rest in peace, dear one.

Everyone in this message says Rest In Peace!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a11fc289a5a7174f152847eae30b0fa0_73052.gif 
Views:	91 
Size:	40.4 KB 
ID:	45916   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bdbfc421b56a310d1a0119c98e4ba104_72972.gif 
Views:	87 
Size:	6.9 KB 
ID:	45917   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img.....jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	3.0 KB 
ID:	45918   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	puprun.gif 
Views:	92 
Size:	8.3 KB 
ID:	45919  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by CatsMeow View Post
    May you rest in peace, dear one.

Everyone in this message says Rest In Peace!
    Thank you! It actually made my heart jump a little when I saw his name pop up here again.

I think about him every day and sometimes still cry. It's supposed to get easier, but it is just becoming part of life now.

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Hey Tazmoe!! This is your birthday month. I never knew exactly when you were born, but we put your birthday in June. I celebrate it June 15th.

I felt you visit me last night. I was in bed with the bedroom door closed and all the rest of the family (furkids included) were out in the other part of the house. I was just dozing off and I felt the covers move just like when one of the cats jumps up and lays on me. I looked, thinking Bruce may have opened the door and Paizly was joining me. The door was closed and I was all alone in the room. So I knew it was you coming to say hello.

Happy Birthday month, baby boy! I miss you today just as much, if not more, as I did the day I said goodbye.

{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}} and ~~~~~~~PURRS~~~~~~~ to you, Cindy, on this anniversary month full of sad longing and wonderful memories.

Surely that was Taz visiting you last night! Dropping by to let you know that all is well and you and he will be together again for always, One Fine Day.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I miss Taz. I know you still miss him so much. I feel the same way about Morgan. *hugs*

Time helps the sadness subside, but the memories remain forever.

Thank you Phesina and Moesha (good to see you on here Moe).

Well, today is officially two years since I said goodbye to my little boy. There still isn't a day that I do not think of you. Often times I wish I could go back in time and have you here again. Just yesterday a picture came on (I have my photos on slideshow as my screen saver) the computer of you laying on your back with your big fluffy tummy. I so badly wanted to snuggle in that tummy. You never used your claws on me when I did that.

I'm sure you and Starr are now welcoming the new comers to the bridge and showing them around. Oh and say hello to Phred for me. I'm sure you've met him too.

I love you Tazmoe!!

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
    Thank you Phesina and Moesha (good to see you on here Moe).

Well, today is officially two years since I said goodbye to my little boy. There still isn't a day that I do not think of you. Often times I wish I could go back in time and have you here again. Just yesterday a picture came on (I have my photos on slideshow as my screen saver) the computer of you laying on your back with your big fluffy tummy. I so badly wanted to snuggle in that tummy. You never used your claws on me when I did that.

I'm sure you and Starr are now welcoming the new comers to the bridge and showing them around. Oh and say hello to Phred for me. I'm sure you've met him too.

I love you Tazmoe!!
    Cindy, I know how difficult it is to lose such a beloved cat. Although I don't always post on my cats memorial threads, I do think about them almost every day. I'm sure that they've all met Phred by now but I do wish that they'd come to visit me too. When it's time for us leave our bodies, we will rejoin them again. I hope that Paizly and Jax are able to give you enough kitty love and comfort these days. I don't know what I'd do without my current 6 furkids. Alani and Blaze have really helped me through my loss of both Starr and Sunny. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

Thank you Tracey. I really does help having Paizly and Jax around. But, as I'm sure you'll agree, none of them can replace the spot in my heart for my original baby boy. I just made new room for them.

I started to read through this thread again before I posted. Decided very quickly that was not a good idea since I'm at work. Don't want to be in tears here at work.
    Anyway, I can't believe it has been 3 years since I said goodbye to my baby boy. I still think about you constantly! I always compare things Paizly and Jax do or don't do to things you did or didn't do.
    I believe you still come to visit. I think Paizly is most aware of your visits. She never meows and was walking around the house like she was looking for something the other day and she was meowing her head off. At least she is more comfortable when you visit, unlike that first time when she sat in one spot and would not move, only peak her head around the door frame and look down the hall.

Sometimes I wonder how you'd get along with Jax. He is such a brat to Paizly. I wonder if you'd smack him a good one and get the point across.

Say hello to all the PT pets and people up there at the bridge Tazmoe!

{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}} and ~~~~~~~PURRS~~~~~~~ to you, Cindy, on this sad anniversary.

Of course Taz comes to visit! He loves you always and knows you love him always. You and he have shared much comfort and happiness together, and that is eternal. You are both blessed to have each other forever.

God bless you and bring you peace and comfort.,

, Pat and cats
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries

rip taz

may you know that taz is always with you in the spirit with his wings he received when he become and angel.. 20120702.1935

Thanks you guys.
    I think I felt him on the bed again last night. It helped me fall asleep nicely with a smile on my face.

Thinking of you Cindy. It doesn't get easier. You just learn to live with the pain. Hugs.
    Claudia & Calvin