Thread: Original David missing ten years since june 2nd 2002

Blog Entries

Original David missing ten years since june 2nd 2002

David Cyrus OSullivan
    June 2nd 2002 to june 2nd 2012 will be ten years that original david cyrus went
    missing, the brother to salmon. he is an 25th anniversary kitty, like salmon
    I never found him and I still cry and we miss him. he was born july 19th 1999.
    we never did find him and my heart hurts for his loss even to this day. I
    wish he was never stolen.. I let him out 6am june 2 2002 6am and by 8
    am I knew he was missing.. i made flyers and offered $100.00 reward for
    his return I searched and search sometime I think I see him from time to time
    only to find nothing.. it really hurts that he gone... i miss him so much ..
    david senior was the father whom we had for 8 years but original david
    is missing. when salmon passes then i will quit looking for david cyrus
    original david.. pat n diane 20120602.1111 http://www.issop.com/publish/info.html
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by issop; 06-02-2012 at 12:15 PM.

Blog Entries

Sweet honesty

In Memoriam 19990602-20120602

David Cyrus OSullivan

SWEET HONESTY
    Because of you there is sunshine,
    there are tears still
    where many tears have fallen
    There is love unbounded by desire of true
    love in my heart, mind soul and body.
    And all of this mixed together with laughter,
    joy and sunshine and rain which
    quenches the thirst, Please dont cry,
    it's just because I love you.

Patrick OSullivan =/\= Diana Spitz
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I am so sorry. Deepest sympathy on this sad anniversary for you. I hope you will also enjoy some memories of the wonderful times you and he shared.

What a fine-looking fellow David is! He is healthy and happy again, waiting at the Rainbow Bridge to greet you, One Fine Day..

God bless,

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries

loss of a love (cat)

i speak of lonliness
    it is a flower dying in the desert
    please give me some water
    even a teardrop will do..

dear david please come home once again.. we all await your return
    on june 2-2012 i kept going outside looking for david. i look around and call your name
    your isnt there. i go back in and space out on the loss of a love(cat) not knowing whats what hurts the most
    no place is bid enough to hold me tears as i continue to search for david. please come home its just because we love you
    Last edited by issop; 06-05-2012 at 01:14 PM.

My friends, in whom I invested so much love, and who went missing -- God only knows where:

Socks
    Bisquit
    Sally
    Roy
    Pookie
    Pinky

I miss each one daily; no balm can soothe the pain that is in my heart.

I read this post, written by a human being, among whom there are those who would say are the pinnacle of God's creation; but I say to myself, "How can this be?" By what right do we humans presume to be superior to any of the other millions of God's creatures? God did not say, "You are to have dominion over every creature," no -- He said: "You are to be responsible for every creature."

I sit here this evening at my desk, pondering the sheer wonderment that a human being would be so cognizant after 10 years, pining over a lost cat, but I cannot say that I have done differently. Socks has been missing since January of 2001. Bisquit went missing in August of 2005. Sally went missing one year later, and Roy the year after that. Pookie went missing in 2008. Pinky went missing a year and a half ago.

I would trade in all that I own, and live in a mud hut, if I those whom I loved would return to me. I pine and I mourn; the grief overwhelms.

Then I am reminded. There is a place called "Rainbow Bridge." A God-created and very real place where there awaits all of those we loved who have gone before. There our grief shall be assuaged; there the tears will be wiped from our eyes.

Socks is there, or will be. Bisquit is there. Pookie, Roy, Sally are there. Pinky is there. And so many more of my beloved who have gone before. And they are there even now as I write, with their new friend David. And they are happy. They are running and playing. And we shall see them.

In some ways it is worse to have a Cat missing than having passed on, as you always look for them, worry about them and wonder where they may be.
    We pray that David found a good Furrever Home , from people that thought he was a stray.
    It is easily the best alternative.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Issop,

I'm so sorry about David. It's one thing for a cat to pass to the Rainbow Bridge. I think it's the "not knowing" part that just keeps the wound open forever. I don't know what I'd do if I ever lost a cat to something other than the RB. The wondering and "as ifs" would make me crazy.

You and David will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    I have only lost one cat to not knowing the where and why of his disappearance, over 40 years ago. He was an indoor/outdoor boy who went out one day, and never returned. I know that he's at RB now, but did he go there right after he went missing?? I'll never know. All other cats after him that shared their life with me, were indoor only, as I did not want to revisit that place of uncertainty and unknowing. Then came Sherbie - the stray who came to stay. He was outdoor only, and I never expected him to stay as long as he did, but he truly owned me for 9+ years. I built him a shelter and he got fed at least twice each day without fail, and he in turn rewarded me for caring and loving him. When his health started to fail very rapidly, I felt for sure that he would do the typical "cat thing", and go off to die by himself, and again I would never know how, when, or why. But he didn't, and I feel that he wanted to be with me till the very end. On 6/20, when I knew the end was very near, I took him to the vet so that he could get the eternal rest that he deserved. I thank him for loving me so much that he stayed till the very end, and he was the one who was looking out for me.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by pomtzu View Post
    I thank him for loving me so much that he stayed till the very end, and he was the one who was looking out for me.
    A beautiful eulogy.