Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Taz 1995-2009

I really avoid coming here, always afraid I will find out about loosing some of the babies we have come to know and love. It IS a part of life that we all experience. We ALL loved Taz too and we have suffered so many losses this month, it makes that pain deeper and harder to take.

That being said, Willy, Starr and Taz are all together watching over us that loved them and I am sure they are keeping a eye on Pet Talk and wondering what all this sadness and fuss is about. They have joined Catmandu's army of angels and having a great time.

RIP Taz!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Thank you.

My niece picked Taz up from the vet for me yesterday. His box is so small. I'm used to seeing larger boxes for dogs. But the box has a nice scrolly etching on the top and a plaque on the front with his name. I'll print out a picture to place on top of the box just like we have for DJ (Bruce's Cocker Spaniel) and they will sit on the shelf together.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Well Mr Moe, it has been two months (yesterday) since I said goodbye. Darn, and I'm still getting tears in my eyes, just typing this. I see your pictures pop up on the computer at home every once in a while and I smile. But the other day I saw two in a row and I just sat down and cried again. (darn it, I am again and I'm at work)
    I have your picture as my desktop at home. The one of you peeking out from under the comforter when we first moved in with Bruce and DJ. I hope you and DJ are getting along up there.
    I honestly do not think I can ever get another cat. Not only because Miss Paizly Poo is a little brat, but because I don't know that I could love another cat the same.
    I do feel like you left part of your personality with Paizly. Since you've been gone she has begun to do things that remind me of you. It's so strange. She has taken over the cuddle time during my stretches in the morning. She now lays on me or the body pillow on the bed all the time. She meows her head off at me in the morning. Although you did it for food, she does it for attention.

I still feel like I might have been premature on letting you go. I hope I was not and that you understand.

Love you Moe Moe!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

It has been 6 months (yesterday) since I let you go baby boy. I still wonder if I did the right thing. But there's nothing I can do about it now.
    Yesterday a kitty named Hobbes came to the bridge. Be nice to him and show him the ropes. Don't be mean like you were to Paizly.

I miss you so much and still shed tears sometimes. I'm thinking of getting another kitty, but I'm not sure it's a good idea.

Love you Tazmoe!!

Aw, Cindy, it's tough, isn't it? I'm still looking for Pidge so I know exactly what you're feeling. I'm so used to lining up her meds and giving her lots of lovin' beforehand and when I don't see that sweet little face, it makes me sad. You did the right thing, Cindy; don't doubt yourself about that. Ending suffering for our beloved furkids no matter how painful it is for us is always the right thing even if it feels so wrong. My wise ol' green eyed lady is still learning the ropes from Taz and Puddy and Peeka and they're comparing stories and living the best life ever thanx to us and our unending love and loyalty to them. (((HUGS))) to you, sweetheart.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Tomorrow will be 3 months since I lost Morgan. I can't believe how much it still hurts. They really wrap themselves around our hearts and just don't want to let go. Sometimes I wonder if that searing pain at the beginning is better than this dull ache and emptiness that is left now. Hugs to you.

Time helps the sadness subside, but the memories remain forever.

The pain never goes away completely. It has been 18 months since Tomas went to the Bridge and 2 years since we lost Kitty. It still hurts sometimes, though our two new furkids, Buddy and Mau Mau, have helped ease the pain so much! They needed a home, we needed a cat. It worked out real well.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Cindy, I know what you're going through because I lost my Starr a few days before your Taz so it's also been a little over 6 months for me also. Time will heal the pain but I know if I think and dwell about Starr or even my Pepper I'll start getting major LES. You and I both did the right thing for our babies even though it hurts so much. Now both of them are pain free and at peace and I know that we'll both see them again some day. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

Cindy, I really hate to hear this. I know it is very hard to lose a very loved pet. You know it was about a year ago that I lost sweet little Mario, my Capuchin Monkey. Sending you lots of hugs.

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Thanks everyone. It's nice to have people that completely understand what I am going through. Tracey, you actually lost Starr the day before I lost Taz.

Today I would have been celebrating your 15th birthday. I probably would have given you some tuna as a treat.
    I'm sure you know we just got a new addition and he is such a character. I just hope Paizly will come around. Maybe you could drop by and let her know it's not so bad. A little sibling can be a good thing.
    In two and a half weeks I'll be back to post here. That will be one year since I said goodbye. Oh my, the tears are already starting.

When you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. Mark Twain

Taz and my RB Rocky are up there having a ball and chasing fireflies and butterflies to their hearts content. You gave Taz a great life and the love that filled his heart and let him fly right up to the bridge.

Cindy, I know how hard it is and I feel your pain. Taz knows that you'll always love him and you have many wonderful memories and will never forget him. It's also almost been 1 year since my Starr passed on but I cherish the time that I had with him. Please try to remember the happy times you had with him. This always helps me when I feel sad. Take care. (((HUGS)))

My deepest sympathy, Cindy, to you and all who love dear little Taz.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery