Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Taz 1995-2009

Cindy, I got your email and I sent you one back but I wanted to say goodbye to Taz on here. You have always brought me and tried to give me so much comfort through the years with the loss of my beloved babies. I loved hearing stories about Taz and seeing beautiful pics of him. When I think of you and Taz, I think of two peas in a pod, no one was better suited to each other than the two of you. Taz would not have had the love and the home that he did with anyone but you, you were his best friend!! The choices we have to make sometimes when it concerns our best friends are not always the ones we want to do, but we do them out of love, respect,trust and knowing that as much as we want to keep them with us forever that is just not possible. For you as much love, hugs and prayers as I can possibly give to you.

Taz, I was smitten with you the very first time I saw your picture, you could just see all your sassiness and the happiness you had. I am so very sorry you were so sick, but you are now at peace sweet boy, go and play with my Bei-jing and all the other kitties and have the best time. Try to let Mom know from time to time that you are okay. RIP Taz.
    I have been Boo'd!!!!!

R.I.P Taz.

Your Taz was so much like my Finnigan.

I'm so so so so sorry Cindy.I know your heart is shattered. All I can offer is a gentle hug and shoulder.You did the right thing for baby Taz. He's at peace and well again. Your meowmie loves and misses you Taz. Give her a purr tonight.

I'm so sorry to hear this, my thoughts are with you at this sad time.
    RIP Taz

Oh no............ I am so sorry to hear about Taz's passing to the Bridge...
    You have taken such good care for him and you loved him dearly! He knew that!! That's why he treated you with a love "I am cute dear Mommy, I am fine!!" at the end of his life. I am sending you lots of hugs!

Dear Taz, godspeed to the bridge, my Sydney is waiting for you at the gate!! Give him my love, will you!?
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Oh no! I haven't been to PT regularly in a very long time so I am just now seeing this about your sweet Taz! I am so very, very sorry!!!! I know that no words can comfort you right now but I pray that in time you will find peace and have only good memories! (((HUGS)))
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

I´m so sorry... I´m really wordless... all I can do right now is send you my best and some comforting cyber hugs... you did all the best for him, he now is healthy and jumping and chasing cloud mousies...

RIP Taz
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

I'm sorry Taz has gone to Rainbow Bridge! Sending you many hugs.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Sending you big (((HUGS))) and many prayers. I am so sorry.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I am so sorry about Taz and sorry I missed this until now, big hugs.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Thank you.

I didn't realize it would actually last this long, but I still see his last few moments here every night when I close my eyes to go to sleep. Of course the scare with Paizly didn't help much either.

Oh and Taz, thanks for helping me find Paizly Poo. I know you weren't very fond of her but I appreciate your help.

This morning was the first time I almost slipped. I was about to call Taz into the bathroom and I was going to open the window for him. He loved to sit in the bathroom window.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

God calls so many of our furkids before us for a good reason. If the first thing we see when we pass is them coming to greet us, death becomes a most joyful event! You will see your beloved Taz again, and this time you will never leave each other

I'm so sorry. Rest in Peace Taz.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I'm so terribly sorry. (((hugs)))
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

So very sorry for your loss.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/