Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Taz 1995-2009

Taz 1995-2009

I've always dreaded the day I would post this thread. But here it is. I let my Tazmoe go tonight. I can't even believe this.
    I'll have to post more another day. I'm sorry.
    Last edited by Taz_Zoee; 07-02-2009 at 09:50 PM.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Cindy, hugs to you at this most difficult time.

Taz knew love and gave so much back to you in return.

RIP Taz

I don't have words to respond right now other than to say I am so very sorry.

I feel the hurt with you. I am so sorry that Taz could not be with you longer, but in reality he will never leave your heart.

RIP Taz

Taz Mo

Sorry sis, Brodie will give you lots of kisses to make you feel better when you come to visit.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks guys. I just don't even know what to do with myself right now.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I'm so sorry. It's an impossibly difficult decision, even when we know it's the right thing and the only thing that can be done.

RIP, sweet Taz. Brave boy, you touched a lot of hearts.

Sending you big hugs... Taz was one of my favorite PT kitties... he and my Scooter Bug were both born in 1995 and have such similar looks, that he stole my heart from the beginning.

I'm not very good with words, but know that I am thinking of you. ((Hugs))

Crystal

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

So sorry for your loss. It is never easy. You are in our thoughts.

Exclamation Taz is a Lovely Star, glowing over the Rainbow Bridge

BIG {{{Hugs}}} to go with my Deepest Sympathies.

Taz certainly knows that your Love had no bounds ...
    Spend some time remembering all the Wonderful Times you shared together.

{{{Hugs}}} from Phred

My heart plummetted when I saw this. I am SO sorry about your dear adorable Taz. You were so supportive when Sassy died, now it's my turn to repay you. PLEASE let me know if there is anything I can do. You'll get tired of hearing "it was the right thing to do", I know I was but the realization that it is true will help. I promise you he is happy now. He was happy with you for all the years you had him, he lived a long great life with you.

Rest in peace, handsome Taz. Please show mom you are okay.

I know the heart-ache and I realize it's the worst feeling in the world and that it is so raw for you, and not being a very emotional person didn't help me at all, please Cindy if you have to let it out to us or you can PM me, I didn't and it hurt me even more. IT DOES help I promise.

I'm very sorry for your loss. RIP Taz.

Cindy, I just now saw this and I had just commented on your other thread in cat general a little while ago. I'm so sorry. I know how you're feeling but things will get better. If there's anything I can do or if I can offer you emotional support you can pm me any time or even call me. Just try to remember the good times and know that he's now pain free and at peace up at the Bridge. RIP sweet Taz. You're in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

I am so sorry for your loss, my heartfelt sympathy goes out to you at this very sad time, HUGS.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

You are in our thoughts. Sending you hugs.
    I've Been Frosted