Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Taz 1995-2009

This just hit me in the stomach. Cindy, you have been through so much, and you have done EVERYTHING for dear Taz. He never quite bounced back from those kidney cysts...one wonders if there was more to them, as in what caused them maybe hurt Taz in other ways.

HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS and HUGS...beautiful handsome Taz is pouncing and playing again at the Bridge.

I am so sorry, hon...
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I'm so sorry to hear this. Please accept my sympathy and big hugs across the miles.
    ((hugs))
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

You have my complete sympathy. I'm tearing up as I write this. Too many PT cats have passed recently. My heart goes out to all of you!

I dread threads like these and I dont reply to many because I hate the fact Ill have to make my own one day.

Just know you gave Taz a good life and lots of love, and thats more then alot of cats get. You did good for Taz.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

Cindy, I am so very sorry. I so hoped that Taz would come around and enjoy some good times.
    Sending hugs to you- and Taz will be on its way. You know Pet talk kitties meet so many friends at Rainbow Bridge and the rookies will be shown around and will not feel lonely for second.

I'm so sorry to hear that you have lost Taz. They just can't ever be with us for long enough.
    Rest easy at the bridge Taz, happy and whole again.

My heart goes out to you. I know how you feel. The only thing harder than knowing your Taz crossed the Bridge is knowing that you made the decision to lead him there. Just know that Taz loved you and appreciated the love you gave him in return. He is now free to romp and play like a kitten again, without pain or discomfort.
    {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Cindy honey, I'm so sorry about this. Taz was so special and the pain that you're feeling right now I'm sure is nearly palpable. What I say to people at times such as this is that you did the last act of kindness for Taz and he loves you even more for it. He will never ever leave your heart nor ours either. Time will come when the pain will subside but the memories of Taz will grow and be a comfort to you. We love you, Cindy. Prayers are going up right now for your peaceful heart. RIP, Taz boy. Come and purr in your mom's ear tonight to let her know that you're ok and are patiently waiting for your reunion as Gary would say, one fine day.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

I am so sorry to read about Taz. I know this doesn't help right now, but you made the best decision you could in a bad situtation and he is thankful to you right now. He is pain free and at the Bridge playing with all of our loved ones that have gone before him. He is now waiting for the day when you will be together again

I am so sorry you had to lose Taz; it's so painful, I know. I know everyone's said it, but please be assured you did all you could and your decision was the right one. You gave Taz a wonderful life. (((hugs)))

Godspeed to the Bridge, dear sweet Taz, and Peace to your family. Make sure to drift in once in a while and tell your Mom you're OK and playing at the Bridge.

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Cindy - I was so saddened to read this. I've been following your account of Taz, and so hoping he would somehow bounce back, but I guess it just wasn't meant to be. I know how much you're hurting right now, since I've been there too many times myself. The pain eventually dulls and become bearable, but it never completely goes away, and I truly believe that our fur kids plan it that way so they can be with us forever. They don't want to leave, any more than we want them to go, and that little bit of sadness that remains, is the bond that can never be broken.

So RIP dear Taz, and check in with Mom occasionally to let her know that all is well. And to you Cindy - hugs and healing peace.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

So very, very sorry for your loss.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

I am so very sorry. I know how hard it was to do, and how large the hole in your heart feels. ((HUGS)))

Cindy, I'm so sorry that you have lost Taz, it's always so hard to say goodbye to a loved one. But remember the good times you two had, and know that Taz enjoyed his long life with you.

Rest in peace, dear Taz!

Cindy, my thoughts are with you.

((((hugs))))

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.