Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Taz 1995-2009

I'm so sorry about Taz. He was a real trooper, but it was his time.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

I'm so sorry to hear that Taz has gone to the Rainbow Bridge.
    I know how hard it is to say goodbye after so many years together.
    Sending hugs your way.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Oh Cindy, I'm so sorry to be reading this so late. I'll be thinking of you and of your Tazmoe, and keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers.

Hugs to you... I'll talk to you on IM later.

I am so very sorry to hear about your beloved Taz... It's always so incredibly hard to have to say goodbye to our sweeties when their time comes, even if we've been there before...It never, ever, ever, gets easier. All of us here at PT are thinking of you and your sweet Taz, and saying prayers for you both. Just know that he is well now, and is happily running and playing at the RB, and will always watch over you and will always love you...

God bless-

Judy
    "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated."

Mahatma Gandhi

I'm so sorry...

Cindy, I'm so sorry to read about Taz. It absolutely is the hardest decision to make as a pet owner, but I'm glad you were there for him. It certainly sounds like he was your true heart kitty and I know you will miss him terribly. I'm sure he had a grand reception at the RB and that some of the RB's newest members are showing him around He'll always be looking over you as your furangel in heaven. Please know I'm thinking about you and sending gentle healing vibes during this difficult time.
    **hugs**

I'm just learning of this now. I am so sorry for your loss! God lends us his animals for a short period of time...THANK YOU for taking such good care of him!

I just down loaded the last picture I took of my Tazmoe. It's not much, but he was snoozing on one of the dog beds. He would usually go to this bed when I left the house in the morning. He was so asleep he didn't even move when I took this picture. His face is all tucked in under his paw. He did this quite often to block the light out. I took this picture probably a month or so ago.

My Baby Boy
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Quote Originally Posted by MoonandBean View Post
    God lends us his animals for a short period of time...THANK YOU for taking such good care of him!

What a beautiful sentiment.
    What a great shot of Taz in the last post.

Peace.

We all dread this day. We knew it was time to let our beloved Tomas go when seeing him so sick made us feel worse than losing him. It was so sad, but we felt we did the right thing. You knew, also. Taz thanks you

It has been two weeks since I let you go, Baby Boy. I'm fine when I keep myself busy, but as soon as I slow down (or climb into bed) it all comes rushing back at me.

I miss you cuddling with me. I miss our one-on-one time in the mornings. I miss you meowing at me becuase your "starving". I even miss you growling and hissing at Paizly (although I'm sure she doesn't). I miss you waking me up with your purr or a pat at 5am to feed you. Or if that didn't work, you'd go through the vertical blinds and make noise so I'd get up. You must have taught Paizly that, because she's doing it now.

I think Paizly still looks for you in your area in the dining room. Sometimes she'll sit there and stare into that room. I wonder if she sees you. Oh, the other day she sat in the bathroom next to the toilet just like you did too.

Zoee seemed a little depressed for a few days after you were gone. You were always here with her since her first day.

Ok, that's enough for now. I'm crying at work again.

I love you Tazmoe!!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Cindy...I just read your last post, and you've got me tearing up, too...Your post sounds like it could have been written by me about a year ago when we lost our Billy...All the little things that your kitty did and that you did together is what you remember. And the fact that your other cats seem to look for and miss Taz sounds familiar, too. One of our cats named Sam (she's 15) was really close to Billy, and had spent all but the first 4 months of her life with him, especially seemed (and still does sometimes) to really miss him. Time will help with that, but I know how difficult it is for you now. Two weeks is not a lot of time, and as tedious an expression as it is, "time helps" is true. Although I still cry sometimes when I am really missing Billy, those times don't come as often as they used to (thankfully), although I never stop missing him and I know I never will, but I am able to think of him most of the time now without tearing up. In the meantime, try to focus on your other pets, because having them really does help, bless their hearts. Having other pets to love is a blessing in its own way, and I'm sure they are aware that Taz is gone, and that you are upset. Cherish your memories of Taz, and remind yourself of where he is now...At the RB, healthy, happy and having a heck of a good time! He'll always be with you and he'll always love you, and you will see him again one day...Hang in there...

God bless,

Judy
    "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated."

Mahatma Gandhi

Awww, thank you so much Judy. Your post is very sweet.

Cindy...No thank you is necessary...we've all been there...Hang in there!

God bless,

Judy

Mahatma Gandhi

I am sorry to be late in posting on this thread....I hope all the memories that you have of Taz will give you comfort...Sleep softly, dear sweet, Taz....