I'm asking this because my cats Milly and Izzy have some bad manners and they tend to eat things that they shouldn't sometimes. My Samantha was well trained as a kitten to never counter surf and she never ate anything weirder than a rubber band the night before she was spayed as a kitten.

Last night Izzy helped herself to some corn oil that was in a pan that my husband was getting ready to use for dinner. She didn't have a big appetite for her dinner last night and she has been drinking a lot of water. She also was a bit "messy" in the litter box last night. From what I have found online it looks like Izzy will have a nice shiny coat and not have to worry about hairballs for a while.

Milly is even worse than Izzy, she eats too many things that she shouldn't. She helped herself to some margarine from the container that my husband left on the counter the other night and she has eaten strings and elastics from toys, bits of plastic milk rings and a twist tie. I think the weirdest thing that she has eaten was a bag of skittles that my son had left out. She bit right through the wrapper to chew up a few pieces.

I really wish that Milly & Izzy's former owners had taught them some better table manners when they were young. They really keep me on my toes worrying about what they may get into next.

Please tell me what is the weirdest thing that your cats have eaten so I don't think that my cats are too weird.