Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: RIP Farrah

RIP Farrah

Farrah Fawcett has died
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    She's God's Angel now.

How ironic that Ryan is going to be on with Barbara Walters tonight. I wonder if the show will still air under these circumstances.

RIP beautiful lady. You were loved by more people than you can ever imagine.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Oh I so Agree.. I am in tears now.. I just Loved this woman & she was such a Icon.. RIP Sweet Heartwarming Farrah.. You was such a fighter of this horrible cancer & wanted to live so bad.. I know your in such a better place now Heaven..
    Quote Originally Posted by pomtzu View Post
    She's God's Angel now.

How ironic that Ryan is going to be on with Barbara Walters tonight. I wonder if the show will still air under these circumstances.

RIP beautiful lady. You were loved by more people than you can ever imagine.

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Oh wow, I didn't know this. So sad.

I really believe how they say it happens in three's. First Ed McMahon and now Farrah. Who's next? Or did I miss someone previously.
    It always scares me when one celebrity dies because I just wonder who is next.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Really Farrah was in such Pain & was so Miserable with her Cancer that it is a Blessing of her Passing On to Heaven..
    Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
    Oh wow, I didn't know this. So sad.

I really believe how they say it happens in three's. First Ed McMahon and now Farrah. Who's next? Or did I miss someone previously.
    It always scares me when one celebrity dies because I just wonder who is next.

<Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Very sad indeed. It's a blessing, though, because she was in such pain but I can only imagine how much she'll be missed by her loved ones.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Quote Originally Posted by lvpets2002 View Post
    Really Farrah was in such Pain & was so Miserable with her Cancer that it is a Blessing of her Passing On to Heaven..
    Oh I know. And poor Ed had so many other issues going on in his life at the time as well. They are both in a better place now.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Oh I know. And poor Ed had so many other issues going on in his life at the time as well. They are both in a better place now.

You asked whom the third person might possibly be: Michael Jackson. I just heard on the news that he had a heart attack, that he actually went into cardiac arrest, although the last part hasn't been substantiated.

ETA: I just heard now that he's in really bad shape and that his brothers are on the way to the hospital.
    Blessings,
    Mary

I feel so sorry for Farrah's Daddy.. You do know Farrah's older Sister died (I think) about 3 yrs ago of Cancer too.. Poor Farrah's Daddy has lost both of his children now to cancer.. Its all so so Sad & just HeartBreaking..

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    You asked whom the third person might possibly be: Michael Jackson. I just heard on the news that he had a heart attack, that he actually went into cardiac arrest, although the last part hasn't been substantiated.

ETA: I just heard now that he's in really bad shape and that his brothers are on the way to the hospital.
    It was reported that when paramedics arrived at his house, that he wasn't breathing, and they performed CPR in the ambulance.

Of course, all that is speculation and I don't believe anything has be substantiated yet.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Yes we have heard nothing down under re MJ, but i did miss this mornings news, so sad to read about Farrah, i did think she did not have long left, and considering her pain, it is a blessing,RIP beautiful lady,you were one special person and will be much missed by your family,fans and friends.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

It was just confirmed that he died.
    Blessings,
    Mary

RIP Farrah. She made such an impression on me during her 2 hour special, I'm glad she is no longer in pain, she looked pitiful. She was so brave in her fight, so courageous and that is how I will remember her.

Farrah took on some pretty tough roles, not the typical pretty girl stuff. Too young to die, that's for sure.
    Blessings,
    Mary

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    I kinda knew it would be today. Don't know what it was, but I said a special prayer for her this morning that her going would be peaceful. RIP pretty lady. I copied your hairdo oh so many years ago.

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10