Thread: Zoey

Lexington, KY- "The Horse Capital of the World"- USA

Zoey

Hello, my little friend. I think it's good you have a pet like Zoey and are old enough to take care of her. It shows you're really grown up, I'm sure your folks are proud of you for helping the way you do.
    Zoey is a really cute gerbil. I think her little white "hand" is interesting and cute. I know she's a lot of fun. I had a hamster when I was little, named "Hamlet", and I had a little black mouse named "Samantha". I made a 3 foot ladder and she would climb all the way to the top. I still have a picture of her looking down. I also had a Boxer and many kitties, and even a groundhog for a short time.
    Well, I need to go now. I just wanted to tell you that you should be proud about what you do. You're very grown up for your age. You write really well, too.
    Take care, my friend. May you and your folks be blessed.
    Jim Grayson
    Lexington, Kentucky
    USA

Good morning Luke and Zoey! Congratulations and happy Pet of the Day to you! Yes Luke, Zoey is very pretty! I love her shiny, black coat and beautiful black eyes! And who could resist that tiny white paw, lifted so delicately! It's clear you've already learned the immeasurable rewards of animal companionship Luke, and how to be a good guardian! Good for you, and good for Zoey and Marley, having a best friend and loving human in you, Luke! I've been mom to both hamsters and guinea pigs, but not yet a gerbil. Maybe one day I will be, and hopefully he or she will be as special as Zoey and Marley! Thank you Luke, for sharing your beautiful furry friends with us, and keep up the good work, being the best human to your precious furkids! Hope you and Zoey and Marley all enjoy a very happy and fun filled day! And please give Zoey and Marley a cuddle and favorite treat for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Luke, you are a loving guardian to pretty Zoey and Marley, and they are very lucky to be taken care of by someone as kind, caring and devoted as you! That little white paw is adorable, and Zoey is most deserving to be crowned our precious POTD!

I used to have a pair of gerbils many, many years ago and they loved to shred tissues and chew cardboard toilet tissue or paper towel rolls to make their nests nice and fluffy.

Hope you and your two darling gerbils have many years of fun together, Luke!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Zoey

Cute, cute, cute! Zoey lookslike a lot of fun, especially with marley to join in the fun. Beatiful coloring for a gerbil. Most that I've seen are bown and white.

Enjoy them both for a long time and give them special treats on this special day.

Nancy A

Zoey you are indeed a beauty!!!

What fun it must be to live with you and Marley!!! I can tell Luke loves you very much!!! I hope you are all enjoying your special day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!

Congratulations, to Luke too, for being such a good guardian to you and Marley!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~