Thread: The Fabulous KIPPY!

The Fabulous KIPPY!

Congratulations on Pet of the Day, Kippie! You are a wonderful, one of a kind parrot. I always love to hear of other families who understand any enjoy their bird's uniqueness and make them a very intergral part of family life. Hope you enjoy your special day and that Perry will play a victory tune for you on the bagpipes!

Cheers!
    Cathy and the FLorida FLock

When you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. Mark Twain

Greetings and happy Pet of the Day to you, cutie Kippy!!! What a beautiful, beautiful bird you are; your coloring is breathtaking! And your joyful and cheerful personality is every bit as bright as your plumage! I so enjoyed reading your story Kippy, all about the wonderful life you have been blessed with; the love, laughs and smiles you grace your mom and dad's life with! Talk about being a FULL fledged member of the family; joined at the hip! From mere days after your hatching, you and your family began to build that unbreakable bond of love and trust, a bond that will last a lifetime! And you know Kippy, It's not every fur or feathered kid who's invited to pull up a chair at the dinner table! How blessed your family is to have a best feathered friend, a soul mate, in beautiful, smart, talented, well mannered you! Hope you and your family are enjoying a very special day of celebration, a day filled with lots of love and all of your fave foods and adventures! Please have your mom or dad share a cuddle and some yummy cashews and fresh fruit with you, for me! Long and happy life to you beautiful Kippy, our very special and most deserving, honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Kippy you are absolutley stunning!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures, specially the one of you waving to us. I bet things are never boring with you around. It must be wonderful to have you fill the house with joy all day long.

I hope you are being spoiled rotten today!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awww....Kippie, you sound like an amazing birdie! Your coloring is beautiful, too!

Enjoy your POTD party, honey, and you make your Dad play you some bagpipes for your party! You are very special and deserve every special treat on your day! Have a great day!

Hooray for Kippy!!

Kippy, you are not only beautiful, but sound like quite a character and a wonderful companion! I love that you laugh at the funny things on TV!

Congrats on being a very well-deserved Pet of the Day!
    Have a very 'tiel day!
    - John