Thread: Edie

Edie

Hello Edie,

How nice to meet you, and see your sweet little face, and lovely photographs. It is marvelous how you are looking after your Mom Becky, and we hope that she recovers from the surgery on her foot soon.

We wish you a long and happy life with your family.

Lovely Edie!

What a beautiful, compassionate smart girl you are Edie; most deserving of DOTD! My dachshund Henry and his big sister Bodea send you congratulations today for your honours.
    "Dost thou think that because thou art virtuous there shall be no cakes and ale?"

Oh Edie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Just look at you. You are so beautiful. I would love for you to take care of me if I got sick. Just looking at your pretty little face would make me feel better.Congratulations on DOTD. You deserve it little lady.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi Edie !!!!!

Good morning to you, little sweetheart!! You're a very cute little baby doll. Your photos show so many sides of you and all of them are adorable. We think you're a very special girl. We saw that right away. You have some great nursing skills too, don't you, angel face? What a good little girl, helping Mom after her surgery. We would love to have you take care of us!! Any sick bed would brighten up with you close at hand. Congratulations on your big day today as our DOTD!! Please tell Mom to shower you with kisses from us to help in the big celebration. We want to also wish you happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Rainy(?) Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Edelweiss Destiny

Oh, my Goodness, I am truly in love!You are just beautiful, and as you know, I am a sucker for a Dachshund! I was very happy that you are the one they chose for Dog of the Day status. You make a very precious representative of the canine family!Have a beautiful afternoon, and spend it with loved ones and friends. Have a few treats and a BARREL of fun!

Good afternoon darling, adorable Edie! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! I hope you and your family are in the midst of a very happy, fun filled "top dog" day! Your sweet smiling face, your photos, are heart melting! Love that shot of you in your foul weather/outdoor gear; too cool! You are definitely one life loving, adventure loving girl on the go! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your family duties to write to us, your mommy too! And yes sweet baby girl, you are one most deserving honoree! Your humans were blessed that happy day you came into their lives; every family should be so lucky as to know the devotion, love and loyalty of a pup like you! And speaking as a nurse myself, extra kudos to you Edie for watching over your mommy so diligently during her recuperation! You truly are one of a kind! You may be small in stature Edie, but as your mom says, you sure do pack a "big dog" helping of spunk, spirit and love into that precious, little frame of yours! Hope you and your proud people are all enjoying a super fun day of celebration...that you're being spoiled rotten and loved to pieces! Bunches of hugs and smoochies to you, sweetheart! You're the best!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Edie,

There is no denying your family's love for you sweetheart. You
    centainly are a terrific friend & loving companion to them all. I hope you
    have a fun celebration of your special day as DOG OF THE DAY. Sending
    out many cyber hugs & kisses pretty girl Edie.