Thread: Lilly and Cassandra!

Lilly and Cassandra!

Good morning beautiful Lilly and sweet Cassandra! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, both! Loved your video, Lilly...precious! You really, really, really do love that laser! And oh my, how you and sister Cassandra both have grown since then! There's not much that touches my heart more than the sight of a girl and her dog! What a precious pair of fairy princesses you two ladies make! I can only imagine the huge splash you and your sister Cassandra made that Halloween, decked out in your holiday finery, hehe. What a devoted fan club you girls are building! Lilly, Cassandra is one lucky young lady, having a loyal and loving best friend and fur sister such as you there by her side, bringing so much joy, love and laughter to her life; teaching her so much about the immeasurable rewards of canine companionship!! What fun you two will have, what wonderful memories you'll be making over the years...camping buddies, play pals, snuggle buddies and best friends for life! Thanks for starting my day off with the biggest smile, Lilly and Cassandra! I wish for you and your wonderful family, a very happy, fun filled Dog of the Day, and many, many more years of shared love and friendship! Hope you get endless hours of laser time today Lilly...along with all of those extra hugs, kisses and treats! Love to you beautiful Lilly, our extra special and most deserving Dog of the Day!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lilly and Cassandra

What a beautiful rottie and what a beautiful little girl.
    You 2 will have lots of good times together.

I love rotts. Have had several of them. Best dogs in the world.

Hello Lilly and Cassandra!

I just couldn't help but jumping in and saying congratulations to the both of you! Your both so darling
    I have a soft spot in my heart for rotties and you are no exception Lilly!

I love the Halloween picture, it's adorable. It's great that you two have such a bond.

Have a wonderful day celebrating!!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

So unbelievably sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Lilly,

You are a beautiful pup Lilly. I love your coloring and your sweet
    disposition. You & Cassandra make such great friends for life. The perfect
    pal. Big congratulations on being chosen as our special DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sebnding lots of cyber hugs & kisses too sweet Lilly.

Hi Lilly and Cassandra !!!!!

Our Mom is just getting here and excited as can be. We are in awe over you two cutie patooties!! What a great shot of both of you in your Halloween costumes. Too cute!! We can't get over how cute Cassandra's shirt is. Lilly, you are a very great looking Rottie girl. We have fallen in love with you. Happy DOTD and big congrats!!! Please tell Mom to give you and Cassandra kisses from us to celebrate!! Happiness to all of you always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Rainy, Cooler by a smidgen, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Lovely Lilly!

How lovely you are, Lilly! I am a real Rottweiller fan, and you are just a perfect example. I know you are suppose to look fierce, but to me you look very loving! I am very thrilled that you have an older "sister" to play with. I too have an older sibling. We are about a year apart, and we are growning up together (well in different houses, but my human Mom is his Grandma). You can see in the picture we love each other too, and have for a very long time. I hope you and your sister love each other and take care of each other forever. I hope you had a great Dog of the Day treatment, today, and are treated like the Dog of the Day EVERY day. Lots of kisses from me and mine.