Thread: New here :)

New here :)

I'm new to Pet Talk and wanted to say hi! I have 3 yorkies, 1 chihuahua and 1 maltese. I'm looking forward to learning about everyone's pets!

Welcome to Pet Talk! Now, do your dogs all agree that they are dainty? I have known a Yorkie or two who would completely disagree with that label, Henry in particular was convinced he was bigger and tougher than any dog out there, and most humans as well.
    I've Been Frosted

Hi and welcome to Pet Talk!!! We have an awesome community here and I know you'll love it. Please let us see those dainty doggies!!! My name is Terry and I have two dainty dogs, Daisy and Delilah. Well, maybe one dainty dog and one tomboy.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Welcome to Pet Talk! Now, do your dogs all agree that they are dainty? I have known a Yorkie or two who would completely disagree with that label, Henry in particular was convinced he was bigger and tougher than any dog out there, and most humans as well.
    Well Karen actually my pups don't think they are Dainty in any way Put any one of them on my lap and dare to come to close and they can become very large! But they inspired me to open a business and it is called Dainty Dawgs so that is where the name comes from...
    Daisy is my smallest yorkie and she is just 3 pounds, next is Gus Gus and he is a 4 pound yorkie. Then I have what I like to call my Teapot yorkie named Molly. She weighs in at 12 pounds, I think she got all of the growth hormones Rosie is really my 15 year old daughters 7 pound maltese and she is such a sweetie. And last but not least is Chloe my senior Chihuahua and she is 7 pounds as well. Never in all my wildest dreams would I had thought to have 5 dogs. But I do and I would not change it for anything. They bring our whole family so much joy!

Welcome to Pet Talk!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Welcome to Pet Talk.

----<---<--<{(@

Welcome to Pet Talk. I think you will enjoy our community. I have one dog Koko but she wouldn't qualify as dainty. I think she may have outweighed Daisy when she was born. She is now a rather big girl at 100 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kokopup View Post
    Welcome to Pet Talk. I think you will enjoy our community. I have one dog Koko but she wouldn't qualify as dainty. I think she may have outweighed Daisy when she was born. She is now a rather big girl at 100 lbs.
    Oh wow 100 pounds, I could not imagine a dog that large! I have always had small pups

Welcome to PT.

My Perro Verde is very much a dainty girl at 65 pounds.

Now Im gonna be the rude one, pics of your dogs is a must.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

Welcome to PT.
    Sounds like you have a great little family.

I share my home with a Husky/German Shepherd mix, a Whippet mix, and a Lhasa Apso. Sometimes I wish they were a bit more dainty!

Here are a few pictures of my pups I need to get a better one of our Maltese from my other computer so I will add her photo later...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Daisy2.JPG 
Views:	52 
Size:	181.6 KB 
ID:	42942   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gus.JPG 
Views:	54 
Size:	179.9 KB 
ID:	42943   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chloe.JPG 
Views:	53 
Size:	172.1 KB 
ID:	42944   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2287.JPG 
Views:	51 
Size:	141.1 KB 
ID:	42945  

Hi, welcome to the forum. I have a Chihuahua.

http://dogshop.50webs.com | www.studio.StyleArtc.com