Thread: Sweet Nilla

Sweet Nilla

Good morning sweet Nilla, you are such a smiley girl. Who could resist. I wish I could see you sitting on Mommy's lap. I hope she's not a tiny little mommy or I wouldn't be able to see her. I'm glad that you have such a happy life dear Nilla, and I only wish more of your breed could be so lucky. Have a wonderful time visiting Granny and having those lovely bones. How I would love to give you a big hug, you do look so very huggable. Treats and kisses for you today Miss Nilla, and congratulations on being our DOTD.

Hi Nilla! You are a really beautiful gal! Even though we don't have any, we love pittys. You are so smart to know all those words! We can tell you have a very loving family. We are so happy for you. Congratulations on being the dog of the day today sweet girl! You deserve it!

Good morning beautiful *smiley* girl, Nilla! Wow! Now that's what I call a million mega watt smile, and what pup wouldn't smile, having been blessed with the most wonderful life and loving forever family! With your sweet and gentle nature, your unbridled love for life and all things living (especially kids) you put to rest the notion that Pitties do not make good family companions! Any family would be proud as punch to have a furkid as sweet and loving, as well mannered as you, Nilla! And no doubt your wonderful, nurturing, devoted family love you completely...especially Grampa and Grandma! You're one awesome ambassador for Pitties near and far sweetheart, and we're honored to have had the opportunity to meet you and crown you our very special and most deserving "top dog!"
    Hope you get to meet up with all of your adoring friends and fans today sweetheart, that you and your family, including but not limited to Mama, Daddy Ronnie, Jeffrey and Grampa and Grandma, enjoy a very happy and love filled day of celebration! Tons of hugs and kisses to you sweet, beautiful Nilla, and to your dear fur sibs Zoey and Baxter, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Nilla girl

Nilla, you are a beautiful girl! What a happy, loving face you have. I can see why your human family loves you so much. You just OOZE personality! Congratulations on your appointment of Day of the Day. Have a happy one filled with love from your family, fun with your friends, and LOTS of special treats to share.

Thatis a good-looking girl. What a winning smile!

Precious Nilla !!!!!!

We will make no secret of it. We are in love with you sweetheart!!! Will you just look at that facie with the giant smile. If only the world would come here today and meet you. Everyone would see and hear what a wonderful girl you are. Pitties are just the cutest and sweetest doggies on the planet. You are a shining example of what needs to be the new opinion. Your story is so well written and so informative. We loved learning about you and meeting you today!! Congrats to you for being our Saturday DOTD!!! Please tell the family to give you and the fursibs some kisses from us to celebrate. You are such a good girl and we wish you happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny, Hot Hot Hot, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hello Nilla,

What a great smile you have ms Nilla. Sounds you have a fun & active
    life with your family & live life to the fullest. Just the way it should be.
    Congratulations on being chosen as our DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs and
    kisses sweet baby girl.

I love you already!