Thread: Ginger and bob pic

Ginger and bob pic

Just testing to see if I can post a picture.

Anyone know exactly how to post a picture?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by bobsmom; 06-26-2009 at 09:44 PM. Reason: NOT SURE HOW TO POST

I'll try another

Guess you figured it out! Beautiful doggies! thanks for sharing.

You did it! They are adorable...oh my goodness.

Great job!!! Bob has gotten so big, I can't believe it. Bob and Ginger are adorable. Thanks so much for posting.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Bob used to be a regular

When my husband had his own business, he was always posting on this site. Then something happened - I'm not sure what, but he said that some members (newer ones) were not as nice and fun-loving and capable of good natured kidding around - and so he just up and stopped one day. Anyhow, I remember him mentioning from time to time some of you (Daisy and Daliah - you were one I remember he liked). Not that there wasn't probably most of you that he liked!!! BOB was once dog of the Day! He was just a pup and looked very different then - short hair - and then he went through a metamorphis and got shaggier and shaggier - until he is now. Maybe someone remembers him when he was little (I will have to try and find those ol' pics). Anyway that we can find old Dog of the Day archives??? Anyways... here are a couple more. One of Bob (yawning) as a pup (just as he started to sprout shags) and dancing around on Christmas day 2008!

One in the winter

Bob loves to run around and roll in the snow. We would love to let him just go at it always, but if any of you remember - he is rather an escape artist. My husband has built fences almost all the way around the property and he still escapes (usually plows under the wire fence patches here and there). He even run and takes a running jump and up over the 4 foot wooden fences - when he really wants out. So we have have him on a long lead or be out there with him to supervise and keep him on the up and up.

See? you did it! Fantastic, beautiful, wonderful pictures!
    Sorry Bob'sDad felt a need to leave us. You know, in your profile, there's an "ignore* feature that lets you list people whose posts you don't want to read. Kinda sad. I love PT so much, that I just do a ** and scroll down. It's a big 'ole world so you're gonna find folks that tweak you. I hope he comes back!

I've been Boooo'd!

I hope he comes back too. I was really sad when he left. I can't remember exactly what happened but I hope he can forgive and forget. It would make us so happy if the whole family was with us here at PT again. Thanks for more pictures. Bob is so cute, I can hardly stand it.

Added: I have just gone back to refresh my feeble memory. I see that posts were deleted. I personally said I would never forget about the actual story--I should never say never. My mind is not as good as it should be these days. Please come back!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

I remember Bob and Ginger! So nice to see them again. Bob sure has changed from his puppy pictures. I thought he might turn out to look kinda like our Taggert but Bob's hair has grown and grown. I am glad you have decided to try us out. Most of us here are nice guys - some are just a little more touchy than others - and the best thing to do with them is ignor them. I have made some very good friends here that I would never have met any other way. I hope you hang around and get to know us - and tell your hubby we have missed him! So few men on here and few stay.

"That they may have a little peace, even the best
    dogs are compelled to snarl occasionally."
    --William Feather