Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beautiful Sox

Congratulations and a happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful Sox!!! Yes sweetheart, you are beautiful, inside and out! And be you in your winter coat or sporty summer do', you couldn't be more beautiful if you tried! Even your "pout" is precious! I can't for the life of me understand how anyone could, after so many years, surrender a loyal and loving best friend such as you; a devtoed, life long friend, a senior citizen just hitting her stride. Thankfully a higher being had big plans in mind for you Sox, guiding you to your wonderful forever human! And what's even more miraculous, is that she needed you as much as you needed her! I'm so, so very sorry for her great loss. But as so many of us here have learned, the unconditional, quiet love and comfort our furkids provide us during those most difficult of times, is priceless. You truly were heaven sent, and h ow blessed you both are to have found one another! I hope you enjoyed your much deserved day of honor, beautiful Sox; celebrating your big day in high style with your proud Mommy! And I wish for you and your wonderful Mommy, many more happy years, many more purrr filled nights together! Love, cuddles and kisses to you, sweet and precious Sox!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sox what a beautiful kitty you are. I am so sorry that your stupid idiotic former human family gave you up. It is their loss and your new human momma gain. Have a sweet happy life. Comfort your human momma with those snores as she grieves the loss of her husband. Please tell we are sorry for her loss. May God Favor shine on you both.
    Heaven is the place of final and complete happinees God has prepared for us----and if animals are necessary to make us happy in heaven, then you can be sure God will have them there. Reverend Billy Graham

God bless you ! You are adorable ! Hope u live many many more years
    I love my cats sooo much!!.