Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson Dead

Michael Jackson Dead

Edit: He has passed away...RIP
    `````````````````````````````````````````````````` ``````````````

Michael Jackson rushed to hospital: report

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) – Pop star Michael Jackson has been rushed to a Los Angeles-area hospital by fire department paramedics who found him not breathing when they arrived at the singer's home, the Los Angeles Times reported on Thursday.

The newspaper said paramedics performed cardiopulmonary resuscitation at the scene before taking him to the UCLA Medical Center hospital.

No further details were immediately available, and spokespersons for Jackson could not be reached for comment.

Jackson, 50, is due to start a series of comeback concerts in London on July 13 running until March 2010. The singer, whose hits include "Thriller" and "Billy Jean," has been rehearsing in the Los Angeles area for the past two months.

The shows for the 50 London concerts sold out within hours of going on sale in March.

Jackson, who started out as a child star in the band "The Jackson 5" more than 40 years ago, has lived as a virtual recluse since his acquittal in 2005 on charges of child molestation.

There have been concerns about Jackson's health in recent years but the promoters of the London shows, AEG Live, said in March that Jackson had passed a 4-1/2 hour physical examination with independent doctors.

(Additional Reporting by Jill Serjeant; Editing by Jackie Frank)
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Oh my gosh, i gasped when i read your heading of your post, i have heard nothing on our telly yet, but i missed this mornings news, is this for real, how sad,especially with his tour just about ready to begin, there will be many sad fans around, i feel for his children RIP Michael.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Wow this is a shock. He had a sad life I hope he is at peace.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

I remember him back in the day when everyone wanted to be like him- we all had our red leather jackets and white glove.

I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

This is so saddening I have always loved him. He was a victim of a father who just wanted to make some money and was put into the spotlight and kept there way too young and for way too long and he became a tortured soul. poor guy.

no one is really confirming that he is dead yet but it doesn't look good.

If he is gone I too hope he is finally at peace/

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

cnn just says he is hospitalized? I don't think he died?

I have been frosted!

Fox 5 says he died, Channel 4 says he's in a coma...either way it's not good
    I love my furkid Neko!

It sounds like they need to notify the family first before they can say

I have been frosted!

I heard the family was there at the hospital with him, but I'm not sure exactly which family members.
    I love my furkid Neko!

I haven't heard anything yet about him passing away, I see on MSNBC that he is dead and CNN says he's in a coma. I hope we will get a confirmation soon. I always liked him, even tho sometimes he was really weird. Either get well or RIP Michael.

Now they are saying he died...

I have been frosted!

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    MSNBC confirmed his death - as reported by the LA Times.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Oh dear i was hoping for better news, MJ played at many a party of mine,(on vinyl of course), i was not a huge fan, but i sure enjoyed plenty of his music,sad day indeed.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Yes, his death has been confirmed. How very sad. He had the best and worst of life.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Yes, they are confirming here too. I have had goosebumps since they confirmed it. I'm so upset for him. He had a difficult life but was an excellent performer. RIP Michael.