Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RIP Farrah

I guess MJ's death overshadows Farrah's.
    I witnessed a relative's dad who had rectal cancer. Poor woman. Her poor family. Thank you Farrah for my "Farrah" hairdo in 1970. It rocked. And made me feel great.

I've been Boooo'd!

I got my farrah hairdo ahead of time,in 1976 ,we are bit behind down under at times, as i was in the US of A, i still can remember the hair stylist name, Len, it was in a shopping mall just out of Salt Lake City, wish i could remember the name, it looked fantastic, i felt a million dollars and wish i could take Len home with me, all the american girls were so beautiful there and had their farrah hair styles, and i felt just like them,those were the days .

Such a sad day in the entertainment world for everyone.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

RIP, Farrah. Thank you for sharing your extraordinary talent with all of us. You faced this with courage and dignity, you will be missed

Ryan, Please stay strong especially for your children and know for sure that you and your boys will be in my prayers. Sending my sincerest sympathy to all of you.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

lvpets2002 I feel so sorry for Farrah's Daddy.. You do know Farrah's older Sister died (I think) about 3 yrs ago of Cancer too.. >>>>>>>>>>

I did not know that her sister also died of cancer.
    How devastating for a parent to have a child die.
    RIP Farah you gave a good fight!

----<---<--<{(@

Rest in Peace Beautiful Farrah

I have been so saddened by her death, I have had a hard time posting. My best friend has just been diagnosed with rectal cancer and it hit me really hard to hear that Farrah's cancer had taken her.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

I am saddened by her death yet glad she's finally at rest. I saw her tv special and she looked to be in such unbearable pain. I feel really badly for her daddy. Both his girls were obviously "daddy's girls" and loosing both your daughters must be an unfathomable grief.
    I'm also very sorry that her courageous fight/life is being overshadowed by MJ. Cindy, you hit it on the head with the three's comment. I hope they all went "towards the light" together. That sort of fame is something 99% of humanity can't fathom. RIP Farrah. Thanks for the great do!
    Claudia

Yes sad to say Farrah's Death has been overshadowed by MJ's.. Poor Farrah could not even die & be in the spotlight.. On one news station last night they stated "Well Farrah's Story was to be first But since MJ's Death his story was pushed in front" == I was so mad & changed the chanel..
    Quote Originally Posted by K9karen View Post
    I guess MJ's death overshadows Farrah's.
    I witnessed a relative's dad who had rectal cancer. Poor woman. Her poor family. Thank you Farrah for my "Farrah" hairdo in 1970. It rocked. And made me feel great.

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

gentle bump

<Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

With MJ'S passing, poor Farrah hardly got a mention, hardly fair, she was just as important a person/celebrity any day, may she rest in peace,free from her suffering and her family find comfort at this difficult and sad time.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Quote Originally Posted by carole View Post
    With MJ'S passing, poor Farrah hardly got a mention, hardly fair, she was just as important a person/celebrity any day, may she rest in peace,free from her suffering and her family find comfort at this difficult and sad time.
    I think Farrah's family and friends would like it this way, nice and quiet and out of the lime light.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

I would think so yes of the family.. However Farrah should have gotten much more attention.. She was a Good Loving Honest Woman..
    Quote Originally Posted by blue View Post
    I think Farrah's family and friends would like it this way, nice and quiet and out of the lime light.

Did anyone else see Ryan kissing some hottie the night of Farrah's funeral? I have never cared for him, when he talks about their son he says Farrah's son and that is his son also.

Also his older son showed up to pay his respects and Ryan had him thrown out. Tatum O'Neal has been interviewed and says he pretty much abandonded her when she was 16 and he use to punch her in the face.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Hmm cannot say i am suprised, yes i believe he was quite a volatile man, i think he did love Farrah though, as for the hottie he was kissing, well there maybe an innocent explanation for it, hope so, he certainly has not aged well has Mr Oneal, yes i watched many interviews with his daughter Tatum and Oprah, he sounded like a real monster really.
    Furangels only lent.

Farrah

HI TO EVERYONE AT PT. IN THE MIDST OF THE BIG WORLDWIDE TO-DO ABOUT THE SAD PASSING OF JACKO-WE ARE DOING WELL TO REMEMBER FARRAH. I SAW HER END COMING BUT IT WAS STILL A SHOCK WHEN SHE PASSED. GROWING UP IN THE 70S I REALLY IDOLIZED OLIVIA NEWTON-JOHN AND MY SISTER ADMIRED FARRAH MORE. SINCE THE ANGELS SHOW-FARRAH MADE SOME NOTEWORTHY FILMS-THE BURNING BED BEING THE ONE I WILL REMEMBER. I KNEW SOME NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT RYAN O'NEAL-NAMELY THAT HE HAD DRUG PROBLEMS-AND DID THEM WITH HIS SON AND PERHAPS TATUM AS WELL SINCE SHE'S HAD HER ADDICTION MADE PUBLIC. FARRAH FAWCETT SHOWED DIGNITY AND HUMOR BUT ALSO THE REALITY OF HER CANCER. I WILL REMEMBER HER AS A BIG PART OF MY GROWING UP AND AFTER. I AM A CAT LADY IN UPSTATE NY. BEST WISHES EVERYBODY! SUSANSWATLIN518 P.S. IT DOESN'T SOUND LIKE RYAN WAS WORTHY OF HAVING FARRAH IN HIS LIFE READING WHAT'S BEEN POSTED HERE. IT CERTAINLY SHEDS A DIFFERENT LIGHT ON MR O'NEAL. R I P FARRAH

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Quote Originally Posted by susanswatlin518 View Post
    IT DOESN'T SOUND LIKE RYAN WAS WORTHY OF HAVING FARRAH IN HIS LIFE READING WHAT'S BEEN POSTED HERE. IT CERTAINLY SHEDS A DIFFERENT LIGHT ON MR O'NEAL. R I P FARRAH
    What matters when all is said and done, is that Farrah loved and adored him, and I believe that he did her also. I don't believe all the heartache and anguish and love that he showed in the end, was just an act.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~