Thread: Clyde the Chausie

Clyde the Chausie

Hello, Clyde. You are a very handsome feline I had never seen a Chausie, and neither did my human. Now, however, we know what you are - a very special feline with great manners, an inquisitive brain and feline compassion. Enjoy your special day. Purrs to you and your human.

Clyde, how wonderful of you and Bonnie to keep your dad company and give him so much love during his illness. You're wonderful companions and a credit to your species. For this and more you deserve your title as COTD. Enjoy, handsome boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Just had to write

Bonnie & Clyde's story really touched me for many reasons. This site warms my heart to read about all the cats who have been rescued since we all know, as catlovers, how many cats are born unwanted through no fault of their own and that many never get to live the life with love they deserve. Thankfully Clyde and Bonnie did not become just another statistic. I greatly appreciate that they are not allowed outdoors. I do understand that it can sometimes be hard to get our furry friends used to this lifestyle change but it is in their best interest given all of the outside dangers that we all know about (we don't open the door and let a dog run outside, anywhere and everywhere, unattended, unprotected!). Cats live significantly longer and healthier lives when kept safe and loved inside. AND mostly, the fact that you chose to give your father's beloved furry family a home is very special and as a longtime volunteer of 3 animal shelters, rare. I am sure your father is able to rest in peace knowing his furkids are safe with you. Bless you.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Hi Clyde!! It was very interesting for me to get to know a Chausie cause I never saw one before.

You and your sister were two very lucky kids when you found such a loving gentleman with all that love and patience, I'm sure he felt all the love you gave him back when he most needed it.

Have a beuatiful Sunday, I hope you and Bonnie are celebrating your day at the spotlight with lots of extra treats and fun

Happy COTD handsome Clyde!!!!
    astrid

Hello there beautiful Clyde! Happy Cat of the Day to you, and to Bonnie too! I too had never had the privilege of "meeting" a Chausie before today! What stunningly beautiful, unique kitties you are, as beautiful in spirit as you are in body! I had tears in my eyes reading your skin sister's heartfelt tribute to you and to Bonnie, memorializing the precious bond of unconditional love and companionship you shared with your Daddy; reading how you comforted him during his very difficult days. I'm so sorry he's not yhere with you today to celebrate your extra special Father's Day Cat of the Day honors, Clyde; what a wonderful Dad he was, what a wonderful, rich life he blessed you with. But no doubt he's watching over you and Bonnie from heaven today, so very proud of you both, and sending down his love. Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, beautiful Clyde and Bonnie! And please have your Mom give you both some extra cuddles and kiss, for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

And we are betting that Fine Gentleman spirit is still with Bonnie and Clyde as love that stromg will never die, and we know that your Dads visiting his Heart Cats, and bringing them gifts from his travels with the Animal Angel Army as they span the globe.

I have never seen a Chaussie either, but after I finish typing this I am going to look them up as they certaonly are such wonderous beauties!!!
    I cant understand peope, who would not keep these Gorgeous Creatures of Our Lord Above.

The Found Ctas all Love Bonnie and Clyde and send a Sterophonic MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Ctas Of The Day Bonnie and Clyde.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Clyde what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

I had never seen a Chausie before. I hope to see more of them after seeing your wonderful pictures.

I'm sorry your Mr Mom is no longer with you. I know he still watches over you from heaven though. I'm sure you two brought him much love and comfort when he needed you the most.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clyde, you and your sister, were on a very special assignment to Mr. Mom, who needed your love and comfort at a very special time in his life. And it sure sounds like you did a great job!!! You BOTH are quite cute!!! In a way, you BOTH are our COTDs!!!

Clyde, what a gorgeous boy you are! Like everyone else, I have never seen a Chausie; in fact I didn't even know the breed existed.

Your Dad was one of a kind, taking you and your fursib in, feeding, caring, and loving you, making sure you were safe and happy. What better tribute to him that you are now COTD. I am sure he knows about your special day! I'm just sorry he isn't there to share it with you.

I hope you (both) have a wonderful day, getting more spoiled, getting lots of treats and lovings.

Congratulations to Clyde!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Hi clyde

I AM SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR DAD. IT IS GREAT THAT YOU AND YOUR SISTER LIVE WITH SUCH GREAT DUMANS! YOU ARE BOTH BEAUTIES!! I AM AN UPSTATE NY CAT LADY AND HAVE 2 CATS. WAIT-WHERE IS MY HEAD? I MEAN THEY HAVE ME! I MAY TURN OUT TO BE A GOOD PERSON. LOLSTAY GORGEOUS AND HAVE A NICE SUMMER- AND STAY SAFE! SUSANSWATLIN518

Huggies Clyde & Bonnie

Clyde and Bonnie are my fuzzy nephew & niece. their "Mr. Mom" was my brother. I am so glad to see Clyde (and Bonnie too) finally made it here to be a Cat of the Day, thanks I think to my niece! And what an appropriate day it is. Their Daddy loved them to bits.

Somewhere I have a picture of Clyde sleeping with my brother during that Hospice time. I'll try to find it and see if it can be posted here.

Katie's Mum
    Last edited by lasassone; 06-21-2009 at 02:44 PM. Reason: Fixed the Avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    Hello there beautiful Clyde! Happy Cat of the Day to you, and to Bonnie too! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, beautiful Clyde and Bonnie! And please have your Mom give you both some extra cuddles and kiss, for me!
    Clyde the Chausie! I've read about the Chausie in "Cat Fancy" magazine. As far as I'm concerned you and Bonnie are both the Cats of the Day to me, because you gave your comfort and love. And, because you are very beautiful and now you have another home where you are loved and cared about! I hope your auntie lasassone will post more photos of you some time because you're gorgeous! Big hugs and snuggles to you both!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Bonnie & Clyde's Auntie here...

If you click on the picture by my name it will take you to my profile. then click on my album and you can see 2 pictures I added of Bonnie & Clyde. I took them last October when I was visiting my brother and Bonnie & Clyde's Mum. They continue to live a very happy life with their mum in AZ. Clyde's still being spoiled & Bonnie still loves to have her "hair done" every morning by her Mum.