Thread: Beautiful baby Kali!

Beautiful baby Kali!

Hello there, pretty girl! Anyone can see that you're much prettier and more interesting that anything the hoomins can see on that old compooter. But if mommy or daddy say that they have to use it to find a j-o-b, do them a favor and let them work in peace, OK?

You may still be a baby, but you already have all the catitude and charm to spare for a long and happy life with your family. Congratulations on your special day!

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Yay, a calico! Calicos rule! And look at the ears on you! What a little fuzz nugget you are! I'd love to see you play fetch w/your ball. When you're finished w/that, be sure to sit right in front of your humans as usual when they're online just to show them that you're queen for a day. Enjoy your rule as COTD, cutie pie.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Kali

One tan ear and one not? What a sideways calico you are! But you sure are cute! Enjoy your special day.

Kali, I love that little spot on your nose!! You are SUCH a cutie! By the way, I think we can stop calling fetch a "dog" game - lots of kitties choose to entertain their humans by playing it! The difference is, with kitties it's on THEIR terms, right Kali??

Enjoy your COTD honors, honey, and all the extra attention and treats you'll get for your special day!! Have a wonderful one!

Kute Kali!

OMG - what an adorable picture...and you stayed still long enough for it to be taken - LOL!

What a cute, cute, cute little gorgeous kitty!!! Gosh, what a treat!!! I looooooove that spot in your nose, too.. and your little ball awwww.... you are so adorable!!!
    I'd love to spend an entire day playing with you!!!

Thanks to your human for sharing you with us today, you're such a pretty girl. I hope you're being spoiled to the max on your day

My best wishes for a long, healthy and happy life for you sweet Kali, you deserve it.

HAPPY COTD BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL!!!
    astrid

Is there anything sweeter, dearer , more charming and yet a hint of mischief in it than the face of a Kitten?
    And Kosmic Kali enbodies all of these qualities and is just revving up to be the little fun machine that Our Kittens are!!!

And with the wonderful TLC and Care that we know that you are going to be showered with Klai, we know that there are many maore years of love, fun and companionship to be shared!!!

The Lucky Found Ctas who rememmber thier Kitten Yeras send a Mighty MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWIE to Our Brightest and Newest Cat Of the Future and Cat Of The Day Kutie Pie Kali!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello, you gorgeous calico - Kali. Of you are energetic! You are a calico kitten and know it! Enjoy your special day. Purrs to you and your human

Kali what an adorable little fluff bundle you are!!!

I love the little angel kiss on your nose. I can't blame all the angels for wanting to give your sweet face a kiss before you came to earth. I'd want to too!!!

I hope you and your loving family are having a wonderfull fun day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kali!!! You are just too cute!! HAPPY COTD!!