Thread: Sweet Minka

Sweet Minka

Hi Minka

Aren't you the beauty? You look so cuddly and adorable on your sheepskin. And though you like butter, little one, I bet it wouldn't melt in your mouth!

Sounds like you have your owners right where you want them. Feeding you first thing (as it should be) and tickling toes when you wake. Just things that make you so special.

Enjoy the adoration, precious Minka, on your special day. Heidelberg is all the more wonderful for having you live there.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Minka, you sound like the perfect cat to me and such a beauty, too. Enjoy your day as COTD, pretty girl. And stay away from that butter. It's so fattening!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

What a sweet Little Fraulein you are Minka, and living in such a beautiful and historic city like Heidelberg too.
    The Animal Angel Army just visited Schloss Heidelberger and were very impressed.
    And they want to thank Minka for showing them the restaurants and sites!
    Shes such a beautiful content Cat Companion, a wonderful blend of colors and you can see the purrsonality in her eyes!!!

Shes such a dear Little Cat, and Tne Found Cats agree that butter is wonderful, they wish that thier Dad would ditch the maragrine and brinmg butter back into the house and put a dab on thier diner.

The Lucky Found Hotel Cats All send a Rousing MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWW To Our Niftiest and Newest Cat Of the Day Marvellous Minka.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Marvelous Minka!

You are such a cutie! And you look so serious in your picture! Wnjoy your COTD status!

(Old Gypsy here also likes to get into the butter, so I have to remember to always put it away - LOL)!

Minka, you are a very pretty girl. Your human parents are very lucky having you at home. My Peppito loves butter too! Every morning at breakfast, he gets a VERY small piece of butter. He never forgets coming on the table to claim for it, and when he has it, he goes away, happily licking his lips

Enjoy your very special day, sweet Minka!

Guten Tag there Sweet Adorable Minka.. Wie geht es lhnen? Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Minka

I love your name, sweet kitty; is your fur like a mink(a) coat? You look just like all the kitties I had growing up; brown tabbies are the best! (just don't tell my Siamese that I said this). Anyway, enjoy your special day today.

Minka, aren't you sweet! I am partial to Tabbies, you may know, so of course I would have to chime in for you! I do agree, you look like you're really concentrating on something in your picture... a butter dish, perhaps? My Pinot would like to share some of that with you! She's a dairy kitty, too!

Happy COTD to you, sweet Minka, enjoy your treats and special attention today!

Hello pretty Minka! What a darling little girl you are, all snuggled up in your cozy bed.

I have to agree with you...butter is great! When I was a toddler they had to keep it away from me, too, so I know I'm in good company!

Have a great day, sweetie! Enjoy your special status and take advantage of everyone!! (and get an extra lick of butter!)
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Greetings from America, beautiful Minka! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

I smiled from ear to ear the moment I clicked on your photo, Minka...what a precious girl you are, and your expression is the sweetest...heart melting! Your guardian is one lucky young lady (or fellow) having a best friend as special as you to grow up with; filling her life with endless smiles and so much love; having you as her personal alarm clock, hehe And what better way to end a long day at school than being greeted at the door by her best buddy! It's no wonder your human loves you so very much Minka, and I wish for you and she many, many more years of shared love and devoted companionship! Congratulations and much love and cuddles to you on your well earned day of honor, Minka! Hope that you and your proud person enjoy an extra special, fun and love filled day of celebration!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Minka what a sweet face you have!!!

I couldn't help but smile when I saw your sweet face peeking at me on my computer screen today. I bet you are lots of fun to live with.
    I hope you are being spoiled rotten by your loving humans today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi beautiful Minka!! Happy COTD to you!!

Why do you look serious on your picture? Did your human hide the butter from you?
    Enjoy your day!!!!

Big hugs and kisses from Guatemala, Central America to you sweet Minka
    astrid

Hello, Minka. You are one very pretty feline Enjoy your special day Purrs to you and your human