Thread: The Lovely Luna!

The Lovely Luna!

Hi there gorgeous! Happy Pet of the Day to you, Luna! Wow!!! What a stunning girl you are! As your Mom has said, your markings and coloring, especially those eyes, are simply amazing! I can only imagine just how proud your Mom is to see your beautiful self up on the big screen, honored here today! You are one much loved girl, that's for sure! I sooo enjoyed reading her loving tribute to her beautiful, best friend! I learned so much about you and your amazing, spectacular species, not to mentin just how very, very, VERY loved you are! Every creature deserves to be loved as thoroughly, as completely, as unconditionally as you, Luna! And it's great to know that a creature so deserving, found her way to a guardian as knowledgeable, as responsible, as caring and devoted as yours! I hope you enjoy a very happy day celebrating with your humans, and of course, your reptile pals Calci and Saelix!! Great thanks to your Mom for sharing you and your heartwarming story with us...made me smile from ear to ear, and I learned so much, too! Please have her give you and Calci and Saelix all, a gentle pet on the head for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi luna

OH WHAT A PRETTY FACE ON A PRETTY GIRL! I THINK MANY SNAKES ARE SWEET ONCE YOU GIVE THEM A CHANCE. MY MOM HAS ALWAYS FEARED THEN BUT WHILE ON A QUICK TRIP TO BOSTON-A FRIEND AND I STOPPED AT A PET PLACE AND I HAD SOMEONE PUT THIS LONG SNAKE AROUND MY NECK TO SEE WHAT IT WAS LIKE! THEY ARE NOT SLIMY OR SCARY. I WISH I HAD TAKEN A PICTURE OF THAT-BUT I NEVER FORGOT THAT=WAY BACK IN 1978. I AM AN UPSTATE NY USA CAT LADY AND I ENJOY ALL OF THE PETS HERE ON PET TALK! THANK YOU FOR INTRODUCING LUNA YO US! SHE'S CHARMING!SUSANSWATLIN518

You are indeed lovely, Luna! And gorgeous, too, as Sandra posted! How fabulous that you have a loving, caring, devoted guardian now, and can also bask in the spotlight as our spectacular, sinewy POTD! Hope it will be a delightful celebration for you and yours, beautiful Luna girl!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Love the description of Luna as our "spectacular, sinewy POTD."

I too think she's a pretty girl!
    SMB ^ï^
    Bats--you need them more than you know!