Thread: Marmalade

Marmalade

Woohoo! My kitty made Cat Of The Day!
    The full pic that my avatar & sig pic is from (don't worry, it's totally clean)
    http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1287986/

Oh Marlalade, you are just precious. Love orange cats - always have such marvelous purrrrrrsonalities! Loved your kitten video...toooo cute! You remind us of our orange cat, Scotty, could be your cousin! Congrats on being today's wonderful COTD.

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and all at Cat Happy

Hello, Marmalade. You are such a handsome feline! I loved your video Enjoy your special day. Purrs to you.

We have seen Many Owesome Orangies on this site, but we have to say that Marmalde has to be one of the All Time Orangiest, most Owesome Orangies around and at 10 months he is only going to get better as he grows in Cat Hood!!

And we love that video with Marmalade as an active toy crazee Kitten, and we can see that hes still got that playful attitude and still wants too chase his toys and make his family so happy and proud that Marmalade is thier Cat Companion.

Michael the Dream Cat , Miquelito the Little Orange Lion and All Of The Porch Orangie Angels lead the Found Cats in an Owesome Orange MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For Our Most Classic and Newest Orangie Cat Of the Day, MagnifiCat Marmalade.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Happy Cat of the Day to you beautiful Marmalade! One of our very own??? Woo hoo! We just love hearing from Dads, and yours sweetheart is one proud, proud Papa! We can't thank him (and your Mom too) enough for their great compassion, opening up their home and hearts to such a deserving kitty...ooops, I mean dogkitty! I'm unable to view your vid at the moment for some reason, but look forward to later on!

Congratulations on nabbing "top cat" honors, precious Marmalade! I hope you and your wonderful Mom and Dad enjoy an extra special, fun filled day!!! Loads of love and cuddles to you cutie pie, from me and my boys Oliver and creamsicle kitty, Tiggr!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Marmalade, you're as quick as the speed of light! Wow! Since you're at the computer several times a day, can you type that fast, too? If not, we can overlook that because you're so darned cute. Enjoy your day as COTD, cutie pie.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Marmalade what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

How wonderful that you are a member of Pet Talk. Now we can see lots more of you!!! I loved your video! You really enjoyed that toy, eh?
    I hope you and your loving family are enjoying your special day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marmalade

I LOVE YOU VIDEO-SWEETHEART! MY TUXIE IS BIG AND WEARS METALS/TAGS ON HIS COLLAR AND WHEN HE RUNS AROUND FOLLOWING ME-IT SEEMS LIKE HE IS A DOG TOO! HE IS ABOUT 20LBS. HE WILL BE 6 YRS IN SEPTEMBER=SHORTLY AFTER MOM TURNS THE BIG 5-0! LOL NO USE CRYING OVER THAT-WHEN I THINK OF THE AGE OF CATS WHEN YOU FIGURE THEM IN CAT YEARS-NOW THAT GETS INTO THE HIGH FIGURES-LOL WELL HAVE A HAPPY SUMMETR SUSANSWATLIN518

You really forget how FAST kittens can be when you have OLDER cats!!! What a special ORANGEMAN!!! HAPPY COTD!!!

Important note

I was so happy to read your comment about Marmalade being a wild kitty when you found him. So many people make the error of thinking that kittens or cats who have lived outside are all feral. Sometimes they are just scared and need a patient, loving human being to show them that they can feel safe.

Thanks for giving Marmalade the life he deserves.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!