Thread: Sweet bunny Jenny!

Sweet bunny Jenny!

Hi there Jenny! Happy Pet of the Day to you! What a beautiful bunnster girl you are, sweet baby girl! Your pictures are precious! Somebody really, really loves parsley! I agree with your Mom, the name Jenny suits you to a "T!" Petra is a pretty name, but way too serious for a fun loving, life loving, joyful girl such as you! It's hard to imagine a cutie such as you languishing so long at the shelter, but I can't help but believe that it was by choice; you waiting for that just right forever family to come along...good move, Jenny! I'm sorry to hear of the passing of your beloved predecessor Kari, but what a good job you're doing, helping to fill that empty place in your person's heart! You truly were heaven sent!

Thanks for starting my day off with a big smile, Jenny! It was such fun getting to know you Jenny, learning a bit about your wonderful life; you're truly one extra special furkid, and your family so lucky to have you in their lives! Hope you and your family, the humans and your pup pals all, enjoy an extra special, fun filled Pet of the Day celebration; that you're spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you on your much deserved day of honor, precious Jenny!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 06-19-2009 at 09:53 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Jenny, you knew who you were waiting for at that shelter, didn't you? Not just ANYBODY was going to take you home!!

Well, a very happy POTD to you, sweetie, I know you'll enjoy your day with your family. Have a great POTD party, you cutie!

Jenny what a beauty you are!!!

What a treat for us to get to see two pictures of your sweet self today. You look like you really enjoy your veggies!

I hope you and your loving family are enjoying your special day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I send you tons of love, Jenny! I'm so glad they went and got you, no matter what kind of hay you had to get!! Isn't it fun being part of a family!!?? I just love your story. Take good care of yourself, and all your animal brothers and sisters!

Hi Jenny, I just loved reading your story and seeing that incredible cute face. So you like to jump up and down on the sofa, how funny.
    I am sure you supply endless love and wonderment to your family running up and down the stairs and playing with the dogs. You are a very brave and intelligent bunny. You are a very special bunny, but you knew that already. Kisses to you, miss cutie pants.