Yes, just as the title says .. my kitten is a big bully.

Here's the story, about a month ago we rescued 4 kittens (they are about 2 months old now), and kept two, brother and sister. Abby is the sweetest, well-tempered, cuddliest, cutest little kitten I could ever have hoped for. Her brother Chance is, on the other hand .. well, not quite so nice.

I know that kittens and cats all play fight, and have also read that although it may seem as though their squealing and meowing sounds as if they're in pain, that they're only playing and that's how they learn, which I understand. I also read that sometimes kittens can be aggressive, but that they usually grow out of it around 3 months or something like that. I know they're only 2 months old, but Chance's behavior is getting so bad that my mom is trying to find a new home for him!

Not only is he CONSTANTLY attacking and biting Abby, so much that we have to seperate them so she can peacefully play with her toys!, but he has also clawed and bit my face several times. I've become rather attached to the little kitty, as he can be sweet at times (usually when he's tired or just woke up), but I believe that he will grow out of it .. Anyone have any ideas for me to try to get him to behave better?