Thread: Hi !!! new to the board...

Hi !!! new to the board...

Looking forward to posting with you folks!!
    I have a special needs dog,my joy,my baby, Rosie.She is a true gift from above.Rosie was recently diagnosed with Myasthenia Gravis. On her mestinon she is fine.....off her mestinon she is completely lame. She has megaesophagus also ,prompting my brother to call her "Rosie,queen of phlegm"
    She is so loved ,in spite of her problems. She was given to me to foster after she was hit by a car.Needless to say , we have been together ever since
    Its so hard for me to belive that someone would just throw her away like that!!
    I also have 8 cats, most of them raised from the bottle.It works out well because they give Rosie something to herd.Seriously....they all get along amazingly well.I am very fortunate that way

Hi Nancy, and welcome to Pet Talk!! If you ever need any help on anything, I can help!! I love helping people! It's really cool here! My name's Britt and I have a bunny, a German Shepherd, and a Tabby Cat. I also have a Betta named Kelsey and 5 fish tanks!! Hope you like it here!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Hi Nancy!!! Welcome, welcome, welcome!! What a beautiful love story to savor on a Sat. night Your Rosie sounds so precious! And what a devoted, compassionate Mom, too!! Glad to hear she's doing so well on her meds. Any chance of sharing a picture with us?? I hope you'll stick around. It's a wonderful group of caring people. It's a little quiet on the weekends; but stick around. By Monday everybody will be jumping on the "Welcome Nancy and Rosie" bandwagon! And we can't forget the herd of felines!! You can meet my gang below I'm Sandra, by the way!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I will get pix as soon as my new scanner

arrives!! I can,t wait to show you my crew!! I keep offering my daughter 50.00 if she can get everyone in one photo. She's been trying for 3 years!!! I figure if she ever actually gets the shot it will be well worth the 50.00. In the interem we'll have to settle for one or two pix at a time

hey! welcome pet talk!! what breed is rosie? you are very lucky to have her. i don't have any dogs or cats but i do have two budgies named rocket and sky. they don't get along too well. enjoy your stay!

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

Welcome to Pet Talk. My name is Cheryl and I have 5 wonderful dogs, 2 cats, and a ferret. Post pictures as soon as you can, We love pictures around here.
    My pets are usually pleased with what I do, because they are not inflected with the concept of what I SHOULD be doing. My time is owned by: Missie,Thor, and Trinity!

Welcome to Pet Talk! I' Amy and I have to wonderful lab mixes, Sadie and Cincy. ( And a beagle/poodle mix that lives at my parents).
    How wonderful that you care for such a speical pup ( and the cats!). We here are PT love the pictures...

Hello and Welcome!! I have 2 cats but no dogs. My name is also Nancy.

A very warm welcome to Pet Talk.
    You will love it here.

----<---<--<{(@

Hello and Welcome to Pet Talk!! I hope that you enjoy your stay here!!
    "Careful what you say, careful what you wish or it may just regret it!"

Sorry I'm a little late,

but...WELCOME TO PET TALK!

Would love to see some pics if you have any!

I'm Anna & the 3 in my siggy pic are my sweeties!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Welcome!

WELCOME TO PetTalk!!!
    ~eLLeN~

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~~Anatole France~~

Welcome to Pet Talk!
    My name is Chris, I have a dog called Bob and a cockatiel bird called Bonnie. Look forward very much to seeing the pics of your pets.

Re: Hi !!! new to the board...

Originally posted by Nancyszoo
    Rosie was recently diagnosed with Myasthenia Gravis. On her mestinon she is fine.....off her mestinon she is completely lame.
    Welcome, all creatures of Nancy's Zoo! This place is full of love and fun and information - I hope you get tons of it all!

I wasn't aware that animals could get MG. A good friend of mine lost a daughter to MG and works tirelessly to promote a cure. I'm sure she'd be thrilled to know that her work could help animals AND humans.
    "Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened" - Anatole France