Thread: What I've been up to

What I've been up to

I've been away from Pt for the last few months! Been horrible busy with the show dogs and puppies! Here are some pics of what I've been up to lately!

Just so everyone knows the panda puppy is now in her forever home in souther Illinois. This is her at 7 weeks.

Cutter finished his Championship in Bloomington,IL earlier this month! He'll be out with a handler being specialed starting in November!

I was out on my fourwheeler the other day and found this big guy! A snapper over a foot wide!

Got me a truck!

We'll be off to California later this year for Eukanuba Tournament of Champions and to New York to Westminster! Toby, our Swedish Vallhund is the #1 Vallhund in the country right now!
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by lute View Post
    We'll be off to California later this year for Eukanuba Tournament of Champions and to New York to Westminster! Toby, our Swedish Vallhund is the #1 Vallhund in the country right now!
    Wow! That's great, congatulations!!
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Thanks for the update. It's good you are having success in doing
    what you like to do. Cute pups.

I am SO proud of you Lex!!! Keep up the great work. Congrats on the truck!!

"The dog represents all that is best in man." Etienne Charlet

www.rornfp.org

Wow! Cool!!! We'll be looking for you on TV!!
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

Quote Originally Posted by boomersooner View Post
    Wow! Cool!!! We'll be looking for you on TV!!
    I will, too! (And the panda puppy is adorable!)
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678