Target Stores has a very liberal return policy, I found this past friday!!

Much to my chagrin.

------
I hate clothes shopping. I go, I see, I buy.

After years of having to go into the dressing rooms, I have to blame my mom -who would force me into to try on clothing when I was a kid!

I usually take whatever I see, first sight.

-------------

Target makes my shopping easier by stocking clothes that, for a few extra bucks will fit me! They also make my shopping faster by stocking clothes on hangers with little color coded tags that correspond to the size....I am a pink-XXL!

For a long time, the manufacturer's would make XXLT clothing-XXL was cut way too short- I would get a double ex el, wash it, and come back with shirt wider that it was tall.

Lately, I have noticed that there are no more XXLT sizes, So I buy the XXL and pray for the best....Pink Tags on the hangers?

Got it!

--------------

I bought some shirts, got them home and found that the black and blue-an important little tidbit as you will see later on- shirts were on the wrong hangers. They were XL, which fit me like the shirts a certain TV judge from Britain wears.

I am no Simon Cowell---Oops!

Anyway, On my way to the store to return the shirts, I placed them on the recliner, got my back pack and put the shirts in...I gave them a brush off to remove the offending few starnds of cat hair...

Remember, Black and Blue!!!!

I took the shirts out just outside the door of the store, walked in and placed them on the counter when it was my turn.

Under flourescent light every SINGLE WHITE CAT HAIR POPPED OUT ON BOTH SHIRTS.

I made eye contact with the clerk and found absolutely nothing to look at on the counter while she ran the tags under the scanner.

I was so embarrassed that I didn't look up until I turned and walked, quickly, away from the register.

I did manage to laugh when I made the corner, but I still am mortified about what the clerk thought about my cheekiness.

It really wasn't my fault, it was the cat....yeah, the cat.

I just have to remember to say that the next time he puts me in a position like that....

Everybody, repeat after me?

It was the CAT!