Thread: Jazzy

Jazzy

Hi Jazzy....You are a very beautiful lady. I bet you are spoiled rotten.
    You take good care of Brie and Bailey. They are going to need you to show them all your tricks. Congratulations on DOTD.

A dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi Jazzy !!!!

Although we have never known a Schnauzer before, we hear your breed is wonderful. All the MS owners we have known, talk about their babies like family members that rule the roost. We are taken with your adorable facie this morning, Miss Jazzy Girl!!! We're sorry you lost all your friends but happy you have two new ones. It's great to have Brie and Bailey around isn't it sweetie? That's a Schnauzer filled house you live in, little girl. Let's not forget your little Doxie pal too. Congrats on your big day as our highly esteemed DOTD!! Please tell the family to give you and the crew some kisses from us to celebrate today. We wish you all happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny, Sweltering Hot, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Good morning precious Jazzy! Yippee, you're Dog of the Day!!! How cool is that! Not that you could be any more loved or appreciated than you already are, but now the entire pet world as well knows just how special and loved you are! How adorable you look lounging in that clover with your stuffie...heart melting!

I'm sorry you lost your pup pals sweetheart, your best buddies Katie, Sabrina, and Kris...especially Katie. But thankfully you have your devoted Mom and Dad there to help you through those sad times, to comfort you. And now a brand new, exciting, happy chapter in your life has begun with the addition of Brie and Bailey...and oh, the Doxie too, hehe! I know you're going to take them all into your heart and show them the ropes..just make sure they know who's in charge! Bunches of love and smoochies to you precious Jazzy!!! Hope you and the entire furry gang are all treated to the happiest "top dog" day, spoiled rotten! Congrats and love to you on your big day, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Jazzy,

I am pleased to meet you pretty girl. Sorry for the loss of your good friend Katie. Congratulations on being our special DOG OF THE DAY. I
    wish you a long, happy life with your loving family. Hugs & kisses.

Hi Jazzy, I'm sorry I missed you yesterday. You are so pretty. What a silly girl though, to ignore your doxie brother, I'll bet he would like to be your friend. Maybe he will like your new siblings and they will like you both and you can all become friends together. Wish I could give you a hug dear Jazzy. You are a beautiful DOTD.