Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chino *Photos added post 1*

Chino *Photos added post 1*

My little hammy boy passed last night. He was 2 years old (quite old for a hammy)

He had been very tired and breathing heavily for the past few days (just old age I think), so I knew it was coming, but it doesn't make it any less upsetting.

So yeah, I miss you Cheans, you were so much fun to be around, with all your hyperness keeping me on my toes, and your sweet face staring at me each night waiting for food. I love you Chino boy

Some recent photos:

Last edited by Whisk_Luva; 06-12-2009 at 01:36 PM.
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

Rest in peace, little one. Say hello to Vadim for us! He was my first hamster, a Siberian dwarf guy, so look for the guy with furry feet and a stripe!
    I've Been Frosted

Dearest Ellie

I was so sorry to get your text last night about your Cheans but you know he had a lovely, happy life with you and that he is now at RB causing havoc with Whisk!

You take care my friend

Denise
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

I'm so sorry. Chino can play again with Whisk, at the Bridge. He was a sweet little guy.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Oh no, I am so sorry.

Rest easy Chino.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Oh No not Chino.. So sorry for your loss.. RIP wittle Chino..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Oh, Ellie, I am so sorry!

I know how much you loved Chino. I remember when he came to live with you! He will be missed so much. I always loved seeing pictures of him. He and Whisk are most likely having tons of fun at the Rainbow Bridge right now.!

Chino, my little friend, I'm so sorry you had to leave way too soon. I know how much your mum will miss you. You are taking lots of love from her and all of us with you. Play hard at the Bridge with your special Pal, Whisk, sweetie.

Just took a look at your pictures. Your sweet little face will sure be missed around here!!! I hope they have all your favorite treats at the Bridge for you.
    Last edited by momoffuzzyfaces; 06-12-2009 at 05:10 PM.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so sorry about Chino
    (((HUGS)))
    Rest in Peace Sweet Chico.Your mum really loves and misses you.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

Ellie,
    I wish I had the right words........... Alas I don't have your talent or gift.
    I do know that Chino was loved, as much as any hammy could be. I know he was cared for and feed well, played with and was happy.
    He had the best mum, a great life and now on to the Rainbow Bridge with brother Whisk.
    Yet you are left behind.....
    I know you will miss him a great deal. Kenco will hopefully make you smile and give you joy even in this dfficult time. Please give Kenco a kiss from his Aunty Mon and please give him a yummy snack for me as well. Something really lovely like apple, or grape maybe a cookie.
    Hugs to you both dear Ellie.

Quote Originally Posted by Marigold2 View Post
    Ellie,
    I wish I had the right words........... Alas I don't have your talent or gift.
    I do know that Chino was loved, as much as any hammy could be. I know he was cared for and feed well, played with and was happy.
    He had the best mum, a great life and now on to the Rainbow Bridge with brother Whisk.
    Yet you are left behind.....
    I know you will miss him a great deal. Kenco will hopefully make you smile and give you joy even in this dfficult time. Please give Kenco a kiss from his Aunty Mon and please give him a yummy snack for me as well. Something really lovely like apple, or grape maybe a cookie.
    Hugs to you both dear Ellie.
    Ellie,
    What Marigold2 said, and hugs to you and Kenco from me, too. My heart dropped when I saw the title of this thread.
    Big hug,
    Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

So sorry you lost your little one. What a cute little guy he was too! Yes, he is at the RB now. Your PT friends are all mourning with you.

Ellie, I am so sorry for your loss. When I saw little Chino's name I was praying it wasn't him. May the little ham man RIP You were very very loved Chino.

Thank you everyone.

We buried him in the garden today. I painted his name on the box with a little heart. We put a stone slab on top of the place we buried him and we are going to put a pot on it and plant something in it. I miss him so much.
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

I'm so sorry to hear. We've read so much about Chino in his short life, I think you give your hammies a better life than any other hamster owner in the world. He'll have so many great memories to carry with him for all of eternity. Rest in peace, Chino.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

I'm so sorry to hear about Chino.
    It is so evident that he was loved beyond words and was so lucky to have you as his owner.

Rest easy, Chino.