Thread: Adorable Anzu!!!!!!

Adorable Anzu!!!!!!

Oh my goodness! I think I shall have to call out sick from work today. I am overcome with the "cuteness bug!" Honestly, how do your parents live with you? I would not get one thing done but we would play, play, play all the day long! Not only do you have the most precious facie but I see that you are a smartie too! What a clever widdle one you are to figure out how to get out of your crate. Oh dear little Anzu I would love to have you give me little puppy bites and lick me. Congratulations to one most precious widdle puggily boy on your Dog of the Day achievement!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm squeeeeeeeealing!
    Oh my goodness! You are too cute for words. I love your little puggly wuggly face. I just want to squish you with kisses!
    Congratulations on your special day sweet heart.
    Last edited by beeniesmom; 06-09-2009 at 12:29 PM.

Anzu....What a beautiful baby you are. You make my heart go
    flip flop. I would love to have you.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Anzu!!!!!!!

First:::::Karen, where is our cuteness warning??? We're picking Mom up off the floor. For goodness sake, little baby boy, you are too cute for words!!! We're squealing over here too. When we clicked on your picture, Anzu, we weren't expecting that little facie. We don't think we've ever seen a baby Puglet before. A precious baby Puglet. We would love to see you squirming out of that cage with that tiny little body. You can bite us a million times if we were going to get kisses afterwards. Congrats to you, little man, for being our most adorable DOTD!!!! Please tell the family to give you millions of tiny kisses from us to help celebrate. ALOHA and happiness always!!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Well here there cutie pie Anzu! You have all of Pet Talk smiling today and for good reason...how adorable can one pup be? That last shot of you all decked out in your robe is simply the best! And I just knew that our very own Pam would be the first to congratulate you on your big day...Poodles and Pugs own Pam's heart! And it's clear you own the hearts of all lucky enough to cross your path! What a scamp...and a smart one at that! Your Mom should get some video of you making your "great escape!" What a wonderful life and forever family you have been blessed with, Anzu! And just think, your amazing life adventure has only just begun! Keep up the good work cutie pie, being the best little furkid and loving companion a human could ever hope for! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight...hope you're spoiled to the max and loved to pieces! Hugs and kisses to you, adorable Anzu!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a sweetheart you are, little Anzu. And so smart too. I love the picture of you in your robe, it is just too adorable. I'm glad that you're having a good life with a family who loves you. Hugs and treats for you today dear Anzu, and congratulations on being our DOTD.

Anzu, you're too cute. That's it. I had to comment on your cuteness. I hope that you've enjoyed your day as DOTD, cutie pie.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Aloha anzu

WOW-HAWAII-WHAT A PLACE TO GET TO GROW UP! YOU ARE TOOO CUTE! I AM A NY CAT LADY-BUT BABE-YOUR PICTURES ARE SUTE AND SWEET.THANKS FOR BEING THE DOG OF TODAY!SUSANSWATLIN518