Thread: The tv programme The Batchelor.....see NZ...

The tv programme The Batchelor.....see NZ...

Ok well this has just started again down under, i do not know whether is has already screened in the US or not, but i wanted to tell you to check it out, even if you are not a fan , because you will get to see my country New Zealand, i don't know how much was filmed here, but i saw the shorts after the first two hour programme, and the next show has quite a lot of scenery that you might enjoy.
    This is the batchelor Jason,who is a solo parent of a son called Ty.

So if you want to see some of NZ, tune in.
    Last edited by carole; 06-07-2009 at 06:36 PM.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

That season of The Bachelor has come and gone here. One of the rejected girls on that season is now The Bachelorette. I think there has been two or three weeks of her season that have been shown. I did watch and enjoyed the scenery from New Zealand.

Thanks for filling me in, yes sometimes we get things as they happen , other times we are behind,we have only screened the first episode where he meets all the girls, so i will be looking forward to seeing how they portray NZ, glad you enjoyed the scenery.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️