Thread: Cory

Cory

Cory is such a handsome Cockatiel, my niece has a few and they are so interesing to watch, especially when they come out of their cages. One of them absolutely loves me because he will come and sit on my shoulder and then let me hold and pet him. He also give little kisses.
    This is Jake age 6 on the left & Gracie age 7 they are the most spoiled pups but they give us a lot of love and we give it right back. They love to ride in the truck and also on the boat when they get the chance. They also love swimming but not baths.

Cory what a handsome fellow you are!!!

It was a real treat for me to see your sweet picture and meet you today!
    I hope you are enjoying your special day with your loving guardian.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cory, you are such a beautiful birdy, and very attuned to your surroundings, making sure you warn humans of possible dangers. Happy POTD to you and yours, Cory!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Greetings cutie Cory, and a very happy Saturday Pet of the Day to you, pretty boy! What a sweet, joyful, life loving creature you are; so full of spunk and spirit! Your Mom is blessed to have you as not only her best feathered friend, but her loyal protector as well! I’m sure the entire house quickly comes to attention when you let out one of your “danger alert” screeches! Your Mom sure does love you...who wouldn't? You're the best! Hope you’re enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, Corey; being treated to all sorts of fun adventures, extra loving and some fave foods! And I’d love it if your Mom would give you a gentle cuddle and treat from me, to help commemorate your BIG day! Long and happy life to you adorable Cory, our very special, most deserving “top pet!”

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Happy potd cory!

MY GOOD FRIEND FROM HIGHSCHOOL IN THE 1970'S HAD A GREAT BIRD EXACTLY LIKE YOU. BIG BIRD LOVED RIDING ON HIS SHOULDER AS HE WALKED THROUGH THE HOUSE! BIRDS ARE SPECIAL-AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME TODAY ON THIS SPECIAL DAY! YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!SUSANSWATLIN518