Thread: JoJo

JoJo

JoJo is such a doll baby, she is absolutely adorable. No matter what her name is, she just looks like she brings happiness to you. Please give her a couple of milk bones for us and give her a lot of tummy rubs and kisses...she looks like she would just love a tummy rub.
    This is Jake age 6 on the left & Gracie age 7 they are the most spoiled pups but they give us a lot of love and we give it right back. They love to ride in the truck and also on the boat when they get the chance. They also love swimming but not baths.

Hi JoJo !!!!!

Aren't you adorable, sweetie pie? You're a darling girl in all your pictures. Such a great rescue doggie. It seems that rescue doggies are just fantastic. We like JoJo just as well as your other possible name. We really believe JoJo is perfect for you, to tell the truth. Our favorite pic is the bottom one where you look like a furry little fox. Congrats on your big day as our DOTD, JoJo!!! Please tell the family to give you tons of kisses from us to celebrate today. Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Greetings beautiful Jojo! Happy Dog of the Day to you! I just love the photos your Mom submitted; what a precious one you are Jojo, and you sure do love your toys, don’t you sweetheart? Nothing like the sight of a pup at play! It’s clear you savor every moment of your wonderful life, and what a life it is! Of course we have to give you most of the credit for selecting such an awesome forever family!

I was so touched reading how you came to be named, Jojo! My husband is Japanese, and when I just now asked him how to say “butterfly” in Japanese, he said “Chocho!” (But it sounded a lot like “Jojo” to me!) Your Grampa wasn’t that far off, and as they say, a rose by any other name…! Actually, I think "Jojo" means "heart of gold" in Japanese! You truly were heaven sent Jojo, and your family so very blessed to have a best friend and loving companion in you!

Congratulations and lots of love, hugs and kisses to you on your much deserved day of honor, precious Jojo! I hope you and your wonderful family enjoy a very happy, fun filled day, and many, many more happy years together!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello sweet JoJo / Cho Cho, you are such a pretty girl it doesn't matter which name you go by. In fact, if mommy says "Come here sweet girl", I'll bet you come running. I'm so glad to know you have a loving forever home and a neverending supply of toys. Wish I could play with you dear Jo Jo. Hugs and treats for you today and congratulations on being our DOTD.

Hi, JoJo! You are a beautiful girl and you look so happy in these pictures. I'm very happy for you that you chose the perfect family who loves you so much. Enjoy your special day. Congrats on DOTD!

Hi jojo

HAPPY DOTD! YOUR PICTURES ARE TERRIFIC. YOU ARE A VERY GOOD-LOOKING DOG! I AM GLAD THAT I COULD MEET YOU HERE ON PET TALK. I AM A NY CATLADY-BUT THERE IS A NEED FOR DOGS AS WELL-VARIETY BEING THE SPICE OF LIFE!BEST WISHES SUSANSWATLIN518

Hello, JoJo! You are a beautiful girl, sure enjoyed seeing the pictures of you playing with your toys. I wish you a very long and happy life with your family. I really like the story of your name Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678