Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Farewell, Twinkie Boo (04/1995-06/2009)

Farewell, Twinkie Boo (04/1995-06/2009)

I am not good with things of this nature...

I just spoke to Katjaye and she let me know that Twinkie Boo has been helped to the Rainbow Bridge. From what I understand, he was in multiple organ failure.

My ex-hubby and I got Twinkie Boo when he was just a baby. Some folks had found him under a stairwell and brought him into the vets office. We just happened to be in there at the time and ended up taking him home to be bottle fed. His eyes weren't even at the color change point yet... he fit into Dave's shirt pocket and his little head didn't even poke out. He was the cutest, sweetest little ball of orange I'd ever seen.

When we got him home to be bottle fed, my mom volunteered to do it since she wasn't working at the time (and we were). Her phrase for him was "You little twinkie" and that's how he got his name. She loved him so much, we took him to see her about once a month. I hope that she will take care of Twinkie now that he's back with her over the bridge.

Even though Twinkie Boo hasn't officially been "my" cat for a long time, Katjaye always let me know how he and his sister Cassie Kay were doing. I even got to see them the last time I was home on vacation. I still love them, and am so sad at the news of Twinkie's passing. Cassie Kay and Twinkie loved each other so much, and have spent their entire lives together. Cassie Kay is only about a month younger than Twinkie, so I hope she does okay.

Katjaye and her husband and daughter are in my thoughts and prayers tonight, as are Cassie Kay and Puffkin.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Twinkie Boo, you lived a fairly long life, handsome one, but obviously, not long enough. It seems as though we just meet you and then in the blink of an eye, you feel that it's time to leave us. Well, you received the best of care and love while you were here so we know that your trip across the Bridge was an easy one and that your loved ones were there waiting for you. RIP, Twinkie Boo and peace to your humans.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

And Your Mom will be there at the Animal Angel Fly in Movie Night as they honor Twinkie Boo and All of Our New Animal Angels.
    What a handsome Owesome Orangie Twinkie Boo is, and he will have two Families to share things with when they are all reunited in love.
    One Fine Day!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Twinkie Boo had a lot of folks loving her during her life, and they kept up and kept in touch with her too. She knew love the way many strays never do. What a blessing!

I am sure your mom greeted her with big smiles, at RB.

Hugs to you, Crystal.

I don't think the moments between visits, nor the length of time he was 'yours' means anything to your heart. I am sorry to hear of Twinkie's passing. Special thoughts to all who knew and loved him.

I am so sorry for your loss and Twinkie Boo's family's loss. May the beautiful little guy RIP. What a sweetie.

I'm so sorry to hear this. RIP sweet boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cataholic View Post
    I don't think the moments between visits, nor the length of time he was 'yours' means anything to your heart. I am sorry to hear of Twinkie's passing. Special thoughts to all who knew and loved him.
    Thank you.

I know that I appreciate everyone's kind words, and I know that Kat, Dave & their daughter will as well. I can only hope Cassie Kay gets along alright without her partner of almost 15 years.

Twinkie was loved by so many, and will never be forgotten.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    So sorry that Twinkie Boo had to make the trip to RB. I'm sure he will be missed by many.

RIP Twinkie Boo............
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Sleep softly, handsome orangeman, Twinkie Boo....

What a beautiful orange cat. I'm so sorry for your loss.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss of Twinkie Boo - Godspeed to the Bridge, sweetheart, and Peace to all your family on earth. They gave the best to you here and you'll be missed terribly.

Twinkie Boo re-gained his best friend today.

{{{{{hugs}}}}}
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I'm so sorry to hear about Twinkie Boo. May he rest in peace.

Thank you for caring for him so much.

Hugs and prays,
    Melissa