Thread: Back Online!

Former User Guest

Back Online!

You haven't probably even noticed, but our site has been offline for several days now. We did some changes to the picture section, and now it's finished. We welcome you back to our site, enjoy!

Casper & Kitty's Domain, click here!

Hi Niina! Just visited your page again, and I can see why you're so in love with Casper and Kitty - they're real cuties!

Saw a few of the little movies, also the new one in which they are fighting over the scratching post!

One question: Where did you get their name analysis from?

Kirsten
    Last edited by Kirsten; 09-28-2002 at 04:56 AM.

Niina
    worderful website! I wish I could do stuff like that...

Sorry, but I'll have to check it out on Monday when I get back to work and my DSL (which is working fine now!). After getting used to the speed of DSL, it's really hard to sit here on dial-up and wait for things to download. I'm really spoiled at work with my new computer. Wish I could bring the whole thing home with me. Can't wait for Monday to see the new videos.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Your homepage is just great! Pictures are wonderful! Seems like Kitty and Casper loves each other very much !!!
    We are making our cat webpage ( me and my boyfriend ) too. We make texts in finnish first and after then in english. When the first finnish version is ready I will post you the link through personal message! Our pages aren´t ready for some time ( we are quite busy ) but I will tell you then!

Former User Guest
    Originally posted by katmintti
    Your homepage is just great! Pictures are wonderful! Seems like Kitty and Casper loves each other very much !!!
    We are making our cat webpage ( me and my boyfriend ) too. We make texts in finnish first and after then in english. When the first finnish version is ready I will post you the link through personal message! Our pages aren´t ready for some time ( we are quite busy ) but I will tell you then!

Thanx!

Ok, I'll look forward to that then!

Former User Guest
    Originally posted by Kirsten
    Hi Niina! Just visited your page again, and I can see why you're so in love with Casper and Kitty - they're real cuties!
    Saw a few of the little movies, also the new one in which they are fighting over the scratching post!
    One question: Where did you get their name analysis from?
    Kirsten
    Thanx Kirsten!
    I'm sorry but I can't remember where we go those name analysis from. I was surfing around the net and came across with it and did it, didn't save the link. But I'm sure if yu search you can find one!

YIPPIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My 2 favorite PT-cats are back on-line !!!!!!
    Welcome back sweetie-pies !!!

Originally posted by Casper & Kitty

Thanx Kirsten!
    I'm sorry but I can't remember where we go those name analysis from. I was surfing around the net and came across with it and did it, didn't save the link. But I'm sure if yu search you can find one!
    Hi Niina! I was also trying to find one, but so far I have only found one for human names. They didn't have the name Luna, but "Lun", but I'm not sure if this has the same meaning.

Kirsten

Hi Niina! Your site gets better and better! Of course, C & K helps a lot! Congrats!! - wonder if we ever get round to doing one.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Former User Guest
    Aww, thanx Randi! Yes, you can do it!

Niina I had noticed that the website was down a while ago, but I went and checked it out and it looks great! Very good job!

Nice to see it back online

And it's good that you added your URL to all the pics, it'll make it harder for the people to steal now!

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

Former User Guest
    Ann, did you try to left click the pics?