Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Camo

Camo

You obviously have some Calico in you and the pic of you lying on your side in the window is just too adorable. I'd love to see how you jump straight up in the air. That must be something to see! I'm so glad that you let your Mom rescue you and you let them think they chose you. So for that, please enjoy your well deserved title as COTD, gorgeous one.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Camo

I can see where you got your name from; you would be good camoflague here in New England in the fall; you'd match the leaves all around my house! You are quite beautiful. I'm so sorry you were in a pen for a YEAR? How could anyone resist you for so long? Enjoy your life and your very special day today, pretty girl.

I wonder, too, how anyone could resist you for that long Camo! It all happens for a reason, though, doesn't it! You had to find your forever home and it had to be the right one!

Enjoy your COTD treats, beautiful Camo, and all the extra loving you'll get to celebrate your SPECIAL day!

What a lovely white tortie you are!!! You knew you had to wait so long for the right person to come and adopt you! Sounds like you have a great home, where you are very loved. HAPPY COTD!!

Greetings and a very happy Cat of the Day to you, Camo! What a beautiful feline you are! Your coloring and markings are stunning! You remind me so much of my beloved RB girl Francesca, aka "Chessa!" And like you, she too had the sweetest, sunniest disposition! I'm so sad to hear of your very, very rough start at life, sweetheart! Thank goodness you found your way into rescue and finally, to your wonderful forever family (though I'm can hardly believe that a kitty as beautiful as you had to languish for even a day at the shelter)! But as they say, good things come to those who wait, and you certainly found your soul mate that fateful day you and your Mom locked eyes!

Hope you enjoy your well earned day on center stage, Camo! That you and fur sibbies Princess and Sugar, and your proud Mom and Dad, enjoy the happiest day celebrating your "top cat" reign! Much love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Camo; and to Princess and Sugar too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I am Camo's mommy and thank you all for the sweet replies! Camo is such a sweet cat

She brings so much joy and laughter to my family and I could not imagine life without her. Camo has so much personality. She is very laid back and loving! As soon as she hears the shower turn on in the morning, she is there on the bathroom sink waiting for me to get ready!

Camo is a very finiky eater. I have tried to feed her tuna, salmon, shrimp, ice cream, anything human and she wants nothing to do with it! But put down some kitty nip and she is all over it! Maybe she was a former hippie in her previous life!

I cannot say enough about my kitty. She truly is such a blessing! I love her so very much.

Hello Camo.. I am in love with you.. Your such a Very Pretty & Adorable Calico.. You also dont live far from me.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

congrats on cat of the day cutie

Camo you are indeed a beauty!!!

You wouldn't have been in that shelter long if I had seen you!!! Guess you were waiting for just the right loving guardian to find you. I'm so glad she did!!!

I hope you are being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lady camo

HI-HAPPY COTD. YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL-I AM SO GLAD THAT AFTER A TURBULANT FIRST TWO YEARS OR SO-YOU HAVE A LOVING FOREVER HOME!YOUR PICTURES ARE GREAT. I HOPE YOU AND SUGAR HAVE LOTS OF FUN! BEST WISHES SUSANSWATLIN518

Hello - beautiful Camo! Happy COTD to you and your humans

Awwww Camo what a Beautiful Colorful Plush Bundle of Joy you are and surely a godsend to your Guardians as you are repaying thier kindness in adopting you a million fold back by being such a Loving Fur Companion.
    We are sorry that you had such a sad start in life , but Our Good Lords repaying you by giving you such a great home and family.

And that so nice that you are extending a welcoming paw to Your New Sister Sugar, and are being so sweet in helping her adjust, and you soon will be a Loving Cat Dynamic Duo!!!

The Lucky Found Cats and Porch Cats ALL SEND A STEREOPHONIC MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To SUGAR AND CAMO OUR LOVING CATS OF THE DAY!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Cute Cameo!

You are such a cute calico! I'm glad that you have a loving home! Enjoy your day!

Hi pretty girl!! I hope you're enjoying and celebrating your COTD status
    It's great to know that you found each other with your human, now you have your very own forever home with a new sister included!!!

Happy COTD gorgeous Camo!!!!
    Love and kisses
    astrid

Beautiful Camo, I'm so glad you have a wonderful forever home! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678