Thread: In loving memory

In loving memory

Of my beloved Taffy who passed suddenly in my home upstairs May 27th. She was a well loved Tabby who just turned 11 years old in April. She was affectionate as well as a brat, I will miss her head rubs, her soft pur, her demands for attention, her playfulness, her love for belly rubs, even her annoying habits of sitting on my hand while I have it on the computer mouse, randomly tipping over bottles of water (she only did it if the caps were off), purposely walking infront of me while I was going down the stairs, I even miss the way you would pee on my favorite shirt (ok I don't really miss that but to have you back I'd let you pee on my whole wardrobe). The kids miss you dearly and I am sure Pepper might even a little, even though you use to attack her for no reason at all.

Rip honey, mommy misses you and knows you are up over the rainbow bridge rolling around in a big vat of cat nip and chasing mice all over.

In this picture she is with the family dog Dunlop who went to the rainbow bridge 7 years ago.

Rest in peace, pretty girl.
    I've Been Frosted

RIP dear Taffy, and play hard at the RB.

Taffy, I love how you were touching Dunlop's leg in the photo. It shows just how special a furkid you were. You're so missed by your family but they know that you're happy at the Bridge now. RIP, pretty girl and peace to your humans.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Godspeed to the bridge, dear Taffy, and healing Grace to your human family on earth. You were well loved, as you still will be, and missed. Peace.

RIP wittle Adorable baby.. Play hard at the Bridge with the other Beloved PT Angels..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

I am so sorry about Taffy.

RIP Taffy
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Taffy, I love how you were touching Dunlop's leg in the photo. It shows just how special a furkid you were. You're so missed by your family but they know that you're happy at the Bridge now. RIP, pretty girl and peace to your humans.
    That dog use to eat cats for lunch, literally, after spending time with Taffy he became a cat lover.

I'm so sorry to hear about Taffy's passing. It's even harder when they pass away suddenly without any explanation. She was a beauty and you'll see each other again some day. RIP sweet girl.

Sleep softly, sweet Taffy....I really like the photo of Taffy and Dunlop....

I know that Dunlop was waiting at the Rainbow Bridge waiting for his friend Taffy and that they now have thier Wings of Silver and Gold and Dunlops showing Taffy all the great places to dine at and see in Hamburg Germany, and they are so pleased to being reunited after 7 years!!!
    And they both will be there as they will have found a place where you can be reunited again in love,
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

RIP Sweet Girl. You were loved.