Thread: Little Man is going back to the vets tonight Stiches are going to come out Tonight

Little Man is going back to the vets tonight Stiches are going to come out Tonight

Well it's finally here the day we (my Little Man Hermes and my husband and myself of course) have been waiting for.

Hermes is scheduled at 6 p.m. tonight to get his stitches out

I really hope they allow the cone to come off his head too we are really going to push for it. It's been well over a month now that he's had it on and he's been a real tropper.

Please say a little pray that they come out easy.

Thanks,
    Melissa

We are praying that all goes well for Hermes and a Group of Animal Angel Pet Support Group will be there to support Your Little Man , and be there to make him feel better!!!
    Youre the MAN HERMES!!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Aw, good for him. He's been pretty good about it, after the initial rebellion. I hope that he leaves his head alone now and that all this will be behind him.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Thank you,

Last night when we got home he hid under the bed and when he came up he had his back bleeding a little bit and he was licking at it so we put the cone back on to make him stop doing that to his back.

We figured about a week or less we should be able to try again. Luckily he didn't go after his face which is a good thing.

The vet did say that the biospy showed that he was allergic to his food and we did just recently switched his food so hopefully that works out and we don't need to put him on special food.

Melissa

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Aw, good for him. He's been pretty good about it, after the initial rebellion. I hope that he leaves his head alone now and that all this will be behind him.

Prayers for Hermes, and another candle: http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...ng&cid=8522324
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Prayers for Hermes, and another candle: http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...ng&cid=8522324
    Thank you so much that was really sweet of you.

Melissa