Thread: In Loving Memory of My Little Boy

In Loving Memory of My Little Boy

One year ago today, My Little Boy died at the hands of serial cat killer Jay Baldwin.

RIP sweet boy. Play hard at the RB and know that you were loved and are missed by many. Your brother Chance is safe and well and will never be hurt by anyone ever again.

Your death was not in vain my precious boy. Your murderer is behind bars. May his life be a million times more miserable as he made yours.

Auntie Donna and the fur crew

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

That murderer is behind bars but still he has a higher Judge to answer to.

RIP sweet angel.
    astrid

All Very Well Said Donna.. Such a Nice Tribute for your Baby Boy.. RIP wittle one.. Play hard at the bridge..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Unhappy

Donna, I am so sorry that your sweet Little Boy had to suffer at the hands of this person. Like Astrid wrote: he has a much Higher Authority to answer to when his judgement comes. Sleep softly, dear Little Boy....

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    OMG - a year already.

That was almost a year of freedom that J. B. had - hopefully it was his last - ever.

RIP Little Boy. You in particular inspired many people to fight for justice for you, and many others like you. You can proudly say "Mission Accomplished" in kitty talk. I'm sure all your RB friends are so proud of you.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

My Little Boy, you became everyone's little boy when we heard of your story. Although it's been a year already since you left us and went to the Rainbow Bridge, we all still think of you and are more determined than ever to be vigilant so that no other cats will have to suffer your fate. I won't say to RIP because I know that after your rest, you've been getting in some good play time. You're a kitten once more.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

moosmom... I am sorry about your sweet boy, and I hate to ask, but what happend? how did he get your cat, if you don't mind me asking?

Allmycats,

He was my best friend's cat. She adopted out "My Little Boy" and his littermate Chance to Jay Baldwin, unbeknownst her her what his plans were. Baldwin is cunning and manipulative and she had no clue, his demeanor was so perfect. Poor Chance watched as his brother was murdered. Chance has never been the same. He trusts no one. He's starting to get used to me again, but you can just see the fear and terror in his eyes.

Irene was in such a funk on his DOD. She said she sat on the bed with Chance in her arms and cried her heart out. She put an "In Memoriam" on the date of his death and she was inundated with phone calls of condelences.

We WILL keep Jay Baldwin's name in the news so this doesn't happen to anyone else.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    Allmycats,

He was my best friend's cat. She adopted out "My Little Boy" and his littermate Chance to Jay Baldwin, unbeknownst her her what his plans were. Baldwin is cunning and manipulative and she had no clue, his demeanor was so perfect. Poor Chance watched as his brother was murdered. Chance has never been the same. He trusts no one. He's starting to get used to me again, but you can just see the fear and terror in his eyes.

Irene was in such a funk on his DOD. She said she sat on the bed with Chance in her arms and cried her heart out. She put an "In Memoriam" on the date of his death and she was inundated with phone calls of condelences.

We WILL keep Jay Baldwin's name in the news so this doesn't happen to anyone else.

Donna - don't forget to tell the good part (if there can be good in this)....

Jay Baldwin is finally in jail!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

The good part is that Jay Baldwin is in Bridgeport Correction Institute. There are 2 men to a cell. Jay Baldwin hates African Americans and Mexicans. I hope he really pisses one off. Payback is a biatch.

oh my God, I'm so sorry to hear that. I can't believe someone would adopt 2 cats just to torture and kill them, in front of the other. that is extemely sick.

how long did he get sent to prison for?