Thread: Gordon.

Gordon.

That is a serious dog. That is all.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

Gordon.......You are a handsome little fellow.Your little face is so cute.
    I would give you all the tennis balls you wanted to play with.
    Congratulations on DOTD.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi Gordon !!!!!

Your pictures show you as a true man of all seasons. Well, some seasons. We can tell that you're a lover of games, Gordon. You're also a very handsome young man to boot. We would be happy to visit you and we would play all day. Your human is clearly in love with you. We agree that you do sound like a "very great dog". What's not to love with you, sweetheart? You're probably having a blast this morning, knowing that you've been chosen as our DOTD!!! Congratulations from Florida!! Please tell the family to throw the frisbee for you and give you a ton of kisses from us. That's our part of the big celebration today. Happiness always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Well hello there adorable Gordon! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to you! So, just one look? No big surprise to learn that's all it took for your Mom to get hooked! Love at first sight! But who wouldn't fall head over heels for you at first glance, Godon? You're simply adorable! Such a handsome, sweet little Beagle boy (OK, Beagle mix). How I'd love to plant some kisses on that precious face! And a pup so full of life and love for everyone! I break out in a smile just thinking of the immense joy and endless smiles you bring to your family each and every day! Hope you're enjoying your well earned Dog of the Day reign with your proud people and adoring fans, precious Gordon; being treated to endless hours of fun playtime with your toys and lots and lots of love and treats! Hugs and kisses to you, adorable Gordon!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Gordon,

I am pleased to meet you sweet boy. I loved reading your story and
    enjoyed the pictures too.It looks like you have the best home with your
    loving family. Congratulations on being honored today as our special
    DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots of cyber hugs & kisses too.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Happy dotd gordon!!

I AM AN UPSTATE NY CAT LADY-BUT YOU ARE SOOO CUTE! YOUR COLORS ARE SO NICE. A FEW FRIENDS OF MINE HAVE HAD BEAGLES AND THEY ARE SWEET. I AM TOLD MY GRANDFATHER HAD ONE AND I THINK IT WAS HIT BY A CAR-BUT HE NEVER HAD THE HEART TO GET ANOTHER BEACUSE IT WAS SO SAD FOR HIM. GORDON-THANK YOUR HUMANS FOR SHARING YOU WITH US TODAY!SUSANSWATLIN518