Thread: Coby

Coby

Hi Coby........You mom does have a very handsome little boy. I am
    very happy that you found a very loving family to take care of you and to love you. I wish all animals were so lucky. Coby, You sound like a wonderful little boy. Have a great life.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi Coby !!!!!

What a wonderful story to start our day. Coby, you are such a cute little man. It would be very hard to resist you. Your age is unknown and your Mom says you have been with her for nine years. We think you look like a puppy. You can't be much older than that. Such a good thing that Mom makes you a wonderful meal with treats included. Such a pampered pooch. It was a great day when your human sister brought you home. It's our pleasure meeting you too!! Congrats on your big day as our most deserving DOTD!! Please tell the family to give you tons of kisses from us to add to the celebration. Maybe an extra piece of fruit for a treat? Sounds great!! We wish you all happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

What a beautiful story and what a beautiful dog. Mister Coby, you and mommy were so lucky to find each other. I don't know where you came from little one, but I'm sure you couldn't have found a better home. Somehow you knew to follow that little girl and life would be better. I'm happy for you dear Coby and I hope you and mommy will have a long time together still. Treats for you today sweet boy and congratulations on being our DOTD.

You're so beutiful. I wish all the luck in the world, love and lots of juicy bones

Hi there Coby! You are indeed a lovely dog and look very friendly and pettable. I am sure your family are very happy they let you stay "overnight"!

I am your neighbour because I live in Zhuhai just across the border! Nice to meet a local doggy!
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Hello there Mr. Coby! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! What an adorable little man you are, Coby! I definitely see the JRT in you, and perhaps some Border Terrier too; the consummate scruffy pup! And yes, you don't look much older than a puppy!

Just as your Mom says, you truly were heaven sent Coby, a priceless gift of everlasting love, sent from above! What a lucky Mom, having you there by her side each and every day, her loyal and loving best buddy and companion! Every human should be so lucky to know the love a pup like you, and every doggie deserves a home as loving as yours Coby, and I'm so happy for you that your found your way to the bestest forever family, people who will care and love for you all the days of your life! And those homecooked meals sound mighty tasty too!

Lots of love, cuddles and smoochies to you on your big day, adorable Coby! Enjoy your well earned reign as Dog of the Day, and each and every blessed moment of your happy life!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Greetings to Coby - and his wonderful Mum

What a true and heartwarming story you have been gracious enough to give us here.

I adore your little Coby, and he was a true 'Gift from God', I am sure, just like Snowdrop was for me.

I know he and Snowdrop are the same age, as she was 9 yesterday ! How lovely to meet you both here.

With very best wishes,

Morag ......... and

Cody the Wonder Dog

I forgot to say, your photographs are marvelous, and I adore the second one. Photography is my hobby, and I would have been proud to have taken it !

Please, if you have a moment look at our Web Site www.snowdropthemaltese.com

M & S

Hello Coby,

What a adorable little pup you are Coby. I loved reading your story
    of finding your forever family. You are a real Blessing. Congratulations
    on being honored as our delightful DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses just
    for you sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hello coby!

OH HOW CUTE YOU ARE-HAPPY DOG OF THE DAY! I AM A CAT LADY WITH TWO CATS OVER IN UPSTATE NEW YORK/USA AND I LOOK AT THIS WEBSITE EVERY DAY.BY THE WAY-YOUR HUSBAND GOES FOR BALLROOM DANCING? SO MANY HUSBANDS/BOYFRIENDS HERE HATE DANCING-THEY SOMETIMES WILL PUT UP WITH IT THOUGH! TRY TO FIGURE A MAN OUT! I STICK WITH CATS MYSELF. I NEVER HAD A DOG BUT I DO LIKE THEM. I LOVE THE PICTURES AND STORY ABOUT COBY! YES-IT SOUNDS LIKE HE WAS SURELY SENT FROM ABOVE TO BE WITH YOU. I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT MY CATS EITHER.THANK YOU FOR SHARING COBY WITH US!SUSANSWATLIN518