Thread: Wispie

Wispie

It's almost 7:30 on the west coast and I can't believe I'm the first one to recognize Wispie, a very special Boston Terrier.
    I'm calling attention to the very special trait that long time PetTakers know about
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthre...ght=Frito+Feet

Hi Wispie! We love your cutie bostoness!!! We love your name too.
    Congratulations to the cutest Dog of the Day!

LOL! You read my mind, Freckles! And yep, I remember that thread well! When reading your bio. Wispie, learning of the many nicknames your family has blessed you with over the years, that's just what came to my mind when I hit upon "Frito;" nothing beats the heavenly scent of well basted doggie Frito feet and fur! I was wondering if that's how you got that moniker and yep, that's it!

Now, back to the important stuff, your much deserved Dog of the Day congratulations! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! You are one painfully precious pupperoni, Wispie...not just special, but EXTRA special! And how sweet is your real name! That's such a touching story, how you came to be named, your happy homecoming! Your proud, devoted young guardian is so very lucky to have had a loyal and loving best friend such as you to grow up with! Here's to a very happy, fun and treat filled day celebrating with your family, and many more happy years of shared love and friendship! Hugs and smoochies to our extra special and most deserving Sunday honoree, precious Wispie...a.k.a "Frito!"

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Wispie !!!!!

Hello to you sweet little girl!! We are Boston lovers in this house. We're glad to see that our good friend, Beenie and Frankie's Mom, Carmen, has commented already!! What an adorable cutie pie you are Wispie!! Another Frito girl. We also smell like Fritos after awhile of sleeping and snuggling. It seems the warmth brings out our best smells. We love your name and all your great nicknames. We can certainly tell there's a ton of love for you at your house, sweetheart!! We love you too!! Congrats on your big day as our fab Sunday DOTD!!!!! Please tell the family to give you lots of kisses on that precious head of yours from us. Happiness always!!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hello Wispie,

What a pretty little pup you are sweet girl. Congratulations and
    best wishes on being named our DOG OF THE DAY. Wishing you a long
    happy & healthy life sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi Wispie....What a beautiful baby you are. I know you make your family very happy. Congratulations on DOTD.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Fritos? Did I just read that Wispie smells like FRITOS!!!??? No wonder you're such a yummy little, adorable girl, Wispie! It's easy to see why your family loves you very much!

I've been Boooo'd!