Thread: Merlin

Merlin

Well, I just have to say that that's got to be the most gorgeous picture of a pet bird I think I've ever seen.

38 years old! He's got me beat by a year! And he knows more languages than me, sigh...Merlin, I'd say your name is well-deserved! What a gorgeous boy--enjoy your pudding!
    SMB ^ï^
    Bats--you need them more than you know!

Wow, I know African Greys are reknown to be superb talkers, but I've never heard of a multi-lingual bird until meeting you, magnificent Merlin!

Hope you have a super fun day celebrating your most deserving POTD cyber-star status, and as the saying goes, "I Hope You Dance" for many more years, dear Merlin!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Merlin you are absolutely gorgeous!!!

What a wonderful picture of you!!! I'd love to see you dance. I bet you are great at it.

I hope you and Alexandra are enjoying your special day together. Hopefully you will get a tiny treat to celebrate, eh?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there Alexandra and Merlin! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, Merlin! What a stunning parrot you are, Merlin; what a gorgeous closeup of your beautiful self Alexandra submitted for your POTD nomination! Greys are knows for their smarts and love of language, and in both smarts and language, you're right up there at the top of your class! Wow, proficient in 3 languages; how cool is that! I can only imagine the fun and laughter, the joy and smiles you bring to your family's life each and every day! It's no wonder Alexandra loves you so, you are one magnificent creature, and one terrific best feathered friend to your proud guardian Alexandra! Hope you're enjoying a very special and fun filled Pet of the Day celebration sweetheart, chowing down on all of your fave foods, being spoiled to the max! Love and cuddles to you on your much deserved day of honor, Merlin! Wishing for you and Alexandra many, many, many more wonderful years together!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Hi Merlin - how nice to see a Grey in the spotlight. You're pretty darn smart being multi-lingual. My brother had a Grey for many yeas, with a very extensive vocabulary - all English - and unfortunately there were some not so nice words and phrases included. You really had to be careful what you said around him, because if he heard it only a few times, then he would say it. But I have a feeling that you just say nice things.

Have a wonderful day as POTD. Here's wishing you many more happy and healthy years.
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~